4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
At the point where I am in the game, Jewel is unstoppable. She has this weird vanishing movie that she keeps spamming that interrupts any action I do and pins me down, and she just keeps using it every time. To the point where I am completely helpless. And since she seems to win every match, the other characters seem to be equally unable to do anything to her.

mintrawr

Jul 8, 2017
I opened up the jar and poked around, looks like the flashstep training picture is in the game, but it displays the naked bloom training image instead.
Might just be me, but when i got the slime cocksleeve picture it was H U G E.
Watching Valerie fighting seem to have her opponent's name just display as [NPC]
At the point where I am in the game, Jewel is unstoppable. She has this weird vanishing movie that she keeps spamming that interrupts any action I do and pins me down, and she just keeps using it every time. To the point where I am completely helpless. And since she seems to win every match, the other characters seem to be equally unable to do anything to her.
Easiest way to deal with her doing that is to find Yui (from exercising) until you're allow to train with her. Once you get ninjutsu up a bit, you'll learn substitution which is, i think, 100% reversal of non-pinning holds.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Any idea how to trigger Mara Oil Victory scene ?

I got Mara Lube Victory Scene but it doesn't have any CG, so I guess it's not this one.

Bardillo

Jul 24, 2017
Seems like my save is broken. Start The Match button do nothing. I don't have another save so im disappointed. 1631481210590.png

Rizuki13

Jun 15, 2021
Hello I wanna ask

Is practice fight with Yui always bug ? Because every time I want to try practice fight with her, I got fight Eve

Is this still bug or what ?

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
Any Save file at High-Ranks? I know you can cheat to speed things up but i'm lazy.

Pretty please, thank you!

Rophyr

Jun 22, 2018
Hey! I have a smol problem, when I play the game absolutely no images show up, I tried all of the .exe and .jar versions too ;-; any idea?

mintrawr

Jul 8, 2017
Hey! I have a smol problem, when I play the game absolutely no images show up, I tried all of the .exe and .jar versions too ;-; any idea?
There's options to disable pictures in the options menu? Can't imagine why you'd click them if you didn't want to, but if you're loading a save, they might be on. Only other things i can think of is to check your version of java, or see if you've enabled strange permissions enabled in/for java.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Still don't manage to trigger Mara Victory Oil Scene, that's the only cg missing for me.

Tried a lot of fights against her in the new practice fight, but it's pretty hard to trigger a specific scene.

We're okay that Lube scene is not oil scene ?

BorisTheSpeedor

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, anyone got the pegging mod working with the modern full-bodied portrait? If so, can you upload it?

I downloaded the mod and compiled it with Idea IDE with the images from the unmodded Bugfix2. It worked, but the potrait I got only shows the head and looks like an oil painting.

I remember someone compiled a fully functional one a while ago, but I am too late and the link is dead.
I think I fixed it for assets from BF3, just had to replace some paths in Character class.
You can grab it from , the usual stuff about getting assets by yourself applies - it's just a fork with a small fix.
I'll see later if I have time and ability to implement changes from the mod in the way that wouldn't require overriding existing classes or at least lessen this problem.
Note that I haven't yet tested it fully, just made a quick play to see if it works. Tell me pls if something goes wrong there.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Hello I wanna ask again. Anyone know how to unlock Selene as new opponent ?
Selene isn't out just yet. I'm waiting for the update that she releases in before I start up a new game on this. Keep an eye on the Patreon if you want to see when she comes out.

That said, we have Bugfix 3 and Bugfix 4 is a thing apparently. Not sure if anyone wants to share that, or if we're all waiting on Selene at this point.

Reactions: Rizuki13
Mar 24, 2019
The game is really good, i dont know if in the future all scenes will have images but that would be amazing. If TrouceTickleTeasem ilustrated all the scenes would have been awesome but its now finished and I hope this game could. I know this is hard but without and animation, only 1 or 2 images for each scenes I think all your games can be more popular (I say this because I played all your games and I think that are really good and could get more players if you did that) sorry for my bad english

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Does sombody know how to get kat and mara footjob victory scene?
Depends if you want to get it fair or not.

Using a fair tactic, footjob moves are generally used when you or your opponent are on the ground and not in a sex stance.
Fastest way to get it would be to practice fight with Kat and Mara on Daytime and try to create a good situation where they will use their footjob moves.

If you don't want to get it in a fair way, and just unlock the scene in the gallery :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 24, 2019
Depends if you want to get it fair or not.

Using a fair tactic, footjob moves are generally used when you or your opponent are on the ground and not in a sex stance.
Fastest way to get it would be to practice fight with Kat and Mara on Daytime and try to create a good situation where they will use their footjob moves.

If you don't want to get it in a fair way, and just unlock the scene in the gallery :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I got it fairly

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes