4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
think its already inside though the character involved needs to have access to the strapon
you mean the mod is in the base game now? I didn't see the buttslut perk anymore, and also i think I'm close to figuring out how to build the game myself, gonna put the mod files into the base game files then turn it back into a jar using eclipse that i can run but if i do that wouldn't that basically revert the game to an older version?

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Only one that I'm aware of is this one...

Be aware that it is quite a bit buggy and based on a version of the existing game that's now years behind at this point, but there it is nonetheless. One thing of several to note is that the mod allows you to play as a female rather than just male (and from what I remember the competitors can also be male rather than just female), but none of the scenes are worded to match that notion, so that can lead to inconsistencies that can break immersion. As for the combat itself, that's a little more fleshed out to accept differing gendered encounters.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Ah, that's too bad.
I was hoping that there would be a mod that limits orgasm to only happen during penetration, so petting, blowjobs etc. are just foreplay.

Then I'll make it a suggestion to The Silver Bard:
- Toggle option to only allow you and NPCs to reach orgasm during penetration (vaginal, anal, pegging).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ah, that's too bad.
I was hoping that there would be a mod that limits orgasm to only happen during penetration, so petting, blowjobs etc. are just foreplay.

- Toggle option to only allow you and NPCs to reach orgasm during penetration (vaginal, anal, pegging).
Wouldn't that horribly offset the balance of gameplay? You and your opponent will essentially be unbeatable as long as you and your opponent have layers of legwear on, which can make a huge difference late game. Some skills get stronger at high arousal and some skills consume arousal to use. By the time the AI succeeds in ripping your pants off, there might not even be a point for them to do that anymore. You can very well build your character to focus on penetrative sex without using a mod or a new gameplay option. What you're suggesting is just cheating with extra steps.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Ah, that's too bad.

There was actually someone asking a similar question to you where they wanted a mod that let you orgasm multiple times before the fight was over not sure if it ever got made though.

I've only heard of 2 mods;
-morepegging which makes all the girls eventually buy strapons and and makes them more likely to use them, also adds a new buttslut perk to the character creation at start among some other things

-Not sure what the name is but its a futa mod... i don't really know much more

I've actually played with the morepegging mod in the past so i know roughly what content it has but not the futa mod.
there's actually a build someone uploaded a long time ago here in the earlier pages but its an older build without the more recent characters and cg if I'm not mistaken.

If someone could add the morepegging mod to the newest version of the game and upload it here that would be great.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Wouldn't that horribly offset the balance of gameplay?
You need to set NPC Progression Speed to 3 and Starting stats to ~2 to make the first season a challenge, and afterwards you steamroll them. So I doubt balance will be much of a concern anyway.
Also, it would properly buff NPCs, as at least in my experience they have a better chance at stripping you and are stronger during intercourse.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You need to set NPC Progression Speed to 3 and Starting stats to ~2 to make the first season a challenge, and afterwards you steamroll them. So I doubt balance will be much of a concern anyway.
Also, it would properly buff NPCs, as at least in my experience they have a better chance at stripping you and are stronger during intercourse.
While I agree that the default settings could be tweaked to be more challenging, I don't see how that kind of win condition would buff them. Just because they have a better chance at stripping you doesn't negate the fact that they still have to strip you. If you're already playing a character focused on stripping and penetrative sex, this win condition wouldn't even affect you. All it does is make it harder for NPCs to beat you. All this mode does is bypass the amount of one-sided work you'd otherwise need to put in to get an NPC to fuck you. Hence, it's just cheating with extra steps.

Reactions: Xyla

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There was actually someone asking a similar question to you where they wanted a mod that let you orgasm multiple times before the fight was over not sure if it ever got made though.

I've only heard of 2 mods;
-morepegging which makes all the girls eventually buy strapons and and makes them more likely to use them, also adds a new buttslut perk to the character creation at start among some other things

-Not sure what the name is but its a futa mod... i don't really know much more

eve actually played with the morepegging mod in the past so i know roughly what content it has but not the futa mod.
there's actually a build someone uploaded a long time ago here in the earlier pages but its an older build without the more recent characters and cg if I'm not mistaken.

If someone could add the morepegging mod to the newest version of the game and upload it here that would be great.
A big plus 1 to wanting to see Morepegging get an update.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hi all. New to this game, and I've been enjoying my first playthrough so far, except...

...on the most recent match night, I encountered the message "You see (competitor), but you're still recovering from your last fight." While my stats were full health, 0 arousal, and about 50-70% mojo. Also on a night where I was going undefeated. At the end of the night, I came in 2nd because one competitor had completed 1 more victory than I did... IIRC, on previous nights I could win a match, move a space, see a different girl there, and go straight into a new match. So what was different this time?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi all. New to this game, and I've been enjoying my first playthrough so far, except...

...on the most recent match night, I encountered the message "You see (competitor), but you're still recovering from your last fight." While my stats were full health, 0 arousal, and about 50-70% mojo. Also on a night where I was going undefeated. At the end of the night, I came in 2nd because one competitor had completed 1 more victory than I did... IIRC, on previous nights I could win a match, move a space, see a different girl there, and go straight into a new match. So what was different this time?
"You're still recovering" usually means you were defeated recently and you need to resupply (even if you have no clothes equipped) to be able to challenge people again. I say usually because there's been times where I could have sworn I lost, but could still attack/be attacked. As for the second part of your question, it's either bad RNG or a bug. Girls that have been defeated recently can't be challenged, but I've had nights where the girls would, for whatever reason, go between the Dorm and the Quad without tagging back in. When that happens, I just close and re-open the game and they usually start acting normal again.

Reactions: MadFoole

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
"You're still recovering" usually means you were defeated recently and you need to resupply (even if you have no clothes equipped) to be able to challenge people again. I say usually because there's been times where I could have sworn I lost, but could still attack/be attacked. As for the second part of your question, it's either bad RNG or a bug. Girls that have been defeated recently can't be challenged, but I've had nights where the girls would, for whatever reason, go between the Dorm and the Quad without tagging back in. When that happens, I just close and re-open the game and they usually start acting normal again.
Yeah, like I stated previously... I hadn't suffered any losses that night. Also, and I don't know if this is somehow related, I had been given and accepted the "Fight nekkid" challenge that night, so I didn't even need to replace torn/damaged clothing, because I never had clothes on.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, like I stated previously... I hadn't suffered any losses that night. Also, and I don't know if this is somehow related, I had been given and accepted the "Fight nekkid" challenge that night, so I didn't even need to replace torn/damaged clothing, because I never had clothes on.
That was what I was getting at when I mentioned "even if you have no clothes equipped." You still have to tag back in if you're out. If you see the "You're still recovering" message at all, you need to resupply. If it's not that, the game probably bugged out. Sometimes I resupply and the AI still can't be fought for the rest of the night. There would be like 3 of them running around naked for an hour. At that point, I close and reopen the game.

Last edited:

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017

More then likely a bug but you could have also Tied which counts as both a win and a loss meaning you need to resupply.

• Wow

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Thanks for the responses. I've gotten a bit further into the game, finished on top of the first season, recruited more women, kicked out Maya because she looked too much like a child for my taste...

Is it even possible to win vs. Maya(sp?) in the exhibition match? She seemed to lock out my mojo and hadouken me into jizzing in my pants no matter what defenses I had active.

Also, I really loved the succubus character that I could recruit, but after beating her 3 times in one match (two straight up fights, then a pool ambush with aphrodisiac) she faced me again and just charm-locked me out of any choice until I'd lost. Not certain if that was scripted to happen after consecutive losses, or I just wound up smote by RNGeezus, but being forced to auto-lose because my only choice is "wait" the whole time was not fun.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Unless it's already been reported, I can't initiate a battle against Valerie. It happened as soon as I changed place during the match.

Update : after reloading my save file, the bug occurred again, making the game unplayable. I had to relaunch it to correct it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes