4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It must be obvious that I didn't use those links...

It's a bug, not just "jar version looks better".
are you sure you have the jar version then?
(its a single executable jar file named: Night Games - REb 5 [Premium])

if so i'm not sure what you mean..:unsure:
the left pic you posted is the worse exe version:cautious:
and the right one is the better (smother) jar version;)

are you asking because you played an older version without the new graphics:unsure:

Last edited:

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So what is going on with this game? There hasn't been a post on his patreon for about three months now and I was curious as to what is going on with the game.
only The Silver Bard knows...
the last update took even longer:cry:
i actually thought this was dead then he just uploaded the re 5 version out of nowhere:p
so just wait and pray brother;)

also
Yes...
RE .exe version
QED .exe version
I'm asking because I played an older version(QED) without the pixel-low-res* graphics.
i think you don't get what i'm saying:rolleyes:
the new jar version has the same better graphics as the old qed version you played
so redownload the jar: version on the op;)
a moderator has now uploaded the corrected version from this post:
Bugfix 5

Jar : Mega
Zip : Mega

Last edited:

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019
the new jar version has the same better graphics as the old qed version you played
No, it has not.
so redownload the jar: version on the op
I didn't use those links in the first place, i used the correct links from other site from very beginning.

And yes, i can tell a difference between .exe and .jar, i'm not that stupid. I tried both versions and they both look like low-res shit.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
And yes, i can tell a difference between .exe and .jar, i'm not that stupid. I tried both versions and they both look like low-res shit.
you telling me the jar graphics are too bad for you.. then keep the old QED version:rolleyes:
i don't care. the jar: version looks good enough for me:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019
you telling me the jar graphics are too bad for you.. then keep the old QED version:rolleyes:
I telling that I have a BUG/IMAGE ISSUE. And that issue doesn't related to game extension. BOTH JAVE AND EXE have the same issue.

Both my screenshots from EXE VERSION, image issue appeared after RE update.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Is it just me or is this latest version bugged to hell and back? I lost to Cassie by fucking her in the arse yet the text said she was FUCKING ME in the arse. So I tested out intentionally losing to the other girls in the same manner and the same thing happened and when I tested out losing via pegging I got a regular sex scene defeat not the pegging one. I guess it is good to know that Cassie has a pegging scene and art for those who like that but why doesn't she ever use her strapon? So are there any other scenes that are borked?

ShrekTheOgre

Apr 29, 2019
Is it just me or is this latest version bugged to hell and back? I lost to Cassie by fucking her in the arse yet the text said she was FUCKING ME in the arse. So I tested out intentionally losing to the other girls in the same manner and the same thing happened and when I tested out losing via pegging I got a regular sex scene defeat not the pegging one. I guess it is good to know that Cassie has a pegging scene and art for those who like that but why doesn't she ever use her strapon? So are there any other scenes that are borked?
Girls using strap-on doesn't at all on me using invite works but no defeat scene shows up

Does anybody know why and how to fix it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Girls using strap-on doesn't at all on me using invite works but no defeat scene shows up

Does anybody know why and how to fix it?
Are you two using the MorePegging mod?

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I telling that I have a BUG/IMAGE ISSUE. And that issue doesn't related to game extension. BOTH JAVE AND EXE have the same issue.

Both my screenshots from EXE VERSION, image issue appeared after RE update.
I feel so bad for you having to explain yourself this clearly haha. I think I have the same issue as you. Do you have windows display scaling turned on ("Change the size of text, apps and other items")? I have my main monitor set to 125% and that seems to be what causes it for me. It's possible this bug existed in old versions too, we just upgraded monitors in between playing old/new versions, but either way temporarily setting the scaling to 100% should *hopefully* fix it.

Seems more buggy lately yeah. Regarding Cassie's scene, the base game doesn't script her to ever buy a strapon during her daytimes, so normally the only way to see that scene is by modding your save in notepad to give her one, so it's kind of just a placeholder scene. AFAIK that's the only legit inaccessible scene but there are probably a bunch of very rare near-inaccessible scenes depending on build and playstyle; you can check here - scenes in that folder, logic for selecting them is in /src/characters/[name].

Regarding that broken logic... Somewhere in writing it, the possibility of an enemy losing while pegging was not accounted for, so the logic of "girl has lost and anal is occurring" usually ends up triggering a normal anal sex loss scene (i.e. loss for the girl). I guess you've found an instance where the inverse of that happens. You can see it here

NB I might be wrong though and the new build does just have loads of misfiring scenes compared to old versions and it's due to other bugs messing with the combat flags in weird ways

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes