4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
It's not dead, the Dev just isn't active on anything that isn't (if you don't trust this link see their Patreon for it as well). They just answered some questions yesterday on how things are going yesterday (the content for the next update is pretty much finished, and now they are just reworking the game to make modding easier). If people want updates, have questions, or anything else, that'd probably be the best place to look.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I'm a little confused as to what point you stop getting more scenes with the girls. At what max affection is the last scene? I don't know when I should move on to try to raise affection with another character.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It's not dead, the Dev just isn't active [...]
Sorry, my previous post was bitter (and got moderated for good reasons). I said that before in this very thread, I have very fond memories of Night Games; the ongoing situation is sad.

As for being objective, game is from 2014, and Changelog is browsable in OP, for all to see. Graphtreon can also help gathering the rest of the information.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There was a mod from way back that allowed for that, but it didn't alter any of the scenes themselves so it resulted in some oddness. It was also buggier than sin and by now woefully outdated since it was built on a version several years old by now. As for vanilla, pretty sure no on both accounts. Male PC only, brah.

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
There was a mod from way back that allowed for that, but it didn't alter any of the scenes themselves so it resulted in some oddness. It was also buggier than sin and by now woefully outdated since it was built on a version several years old by now. As for vanilla, pretty sure no on both accounts. Male PC only, brah.
oh okay, thanks

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't know why Eve doesn't penetrate my MC, she's holding me from behind, we're both lubed up, and we're both completely naked, but she always straddles my MC when she's holding me from behind instead of penetrating him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know why Eve doesn't penetrate my MC, she's holding me from behind, we're both lubed up, and we're both completely naked, but she always straddles my MC when she's holding me from behind instead of penetrating him.
There is a bug at the moment that happens whenever someone tries to peg you, you get the you came from fucking them up the arse. If you want to get the defeat scene where you get fucked you have to lose by coming in their arse instead at the moment. So this bug may be what's causing them to not peg you but if you get your submissive skill high enough you learn the "invite" ability that will have them fuck you up the arse if they are in the correct position and you are lubed up. Also make sure you have the anal master perk as that means no one needs lube to be done up the bum.

• Thinking Face

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There is a bug at the moment that happens whenever someone tries to peg you, you get the you came from fucking them up the arse. If you want to get the defeat scene where you get fucked you have to lose by coming in their arse instead at the moment. So this bug may be what's causing them to not peg you but if you get your submissive skill high enough you learn the "invite" ability that will have them fuck you up the arse if they are in the correct position and you are lubed up. Also make sure you have the anal master perk as that means no one needs lube to be done up the bum.
Well, that might be why none of the defeat scenes mentioned the pegging, so thank you for both these bits of information.

GhostProject

Jul 8, 2017
In coloquial terms: pp too cute

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I remember when this game got regular updates with good chunks of content, I guess since it's close to finishing it has to be milked...I mean slowed down....uhhh I mean rework the code base, yes that.

• Thinking Face

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I remember when this game got regular updates with good chunks of content, I guess since it's close to finishing it has to be milked...I mean slowed down....uhhh I mean rework the code base, yes that.
Translation: "Game developers are obligated to sacrifice their free time and skills for ME, even though I offer nothing in return. My time is precious, but theirs isn't."

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
Translation: "Game developers are obligated to sacrifice their free time and skills for ME, even though I offer nothing in return. My time is precious, but theirs isn't."
If by "offer nothing" you mean 881$ a month from Patreon.

I used to be a regular supporter, And i'm really not a person who asks for much, Just a monthly report is enough. But a 6 months radio silence is a big "fuck you" to people who put out their hard earned cash because they believed in your project.

If you can't finish it, Or lost motivation, How about be transparent about it, Or at least have the integrity to announce hiatus and stop receiving cash support for doing nothing.
You can always sell the latest Alpha build on itch.io or something

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
If you get payed for it, you are sacrificing nothing. You are getting payed for it.

Reactions: Absurdity

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Silver Bard is getting paid monthly to do yearly content updates and a handful of bugfixes, and, as the few years I've been on the Discord shows, only offers status updates when directly questioned. It's not Silver Bard whose time is being undervalued, its the Patreon subscribers and other supporters, which is part of the reason I stopped being one quite some time ago.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes