4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, that's the thing. Patreon devs would be expected a $10-30/hour pay.

Do the maths, see how many work hours were effective, how much each was tariffed; after deducing the artwork commissions, of course. See Monster Girls Dreams for a comparison (unless Threshold also gets to that point, ultimately.)

Getting paid over $100/hour is frankly out of the question. Or you're a genius showing outstanding results :geek:
That doesn't answer my set of questions and Threshold is a poor comparison. They're willing to work on the game full time at 750 a month, which is 9000 a year. Depending on where you live, that can be way below the poverty line, and that's not even including Patreon's cut. What they're making even now, 3500 a month, is still only about average in some places, and it took them years of work to grow it to that point. It's unrealistic to think that everyone can accept that sort of income.
But again, that doesn't actually say anything about how much work is actually being put into this game.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, some questions on the game
Should I keep perception high or low?
Are the daytime girl interaction events random at the start? sometimes I can interact with them and sometimes I can't.
Best Investment for money early on? beside toys I guess

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey, some questions on the game
Should I keep perception high or low?
Are the daytime girl interaction events random at the start? sometimes I can interact with them and sometimes I can't.
Best Investment for money early on? beside toys I guess
If you're playing on the default settings, the game's flexible enough not to worry about optimization.
That said, high perception is more useful than low perception, especially if you're trying to fulfill the bonus objectives (e.g. win from a submissive position, end a fight in a draw, etc). Just be sure to bump up your Arousal as needed.

The daytime interactions are dependent on whether they . Aside from Yui, Valerie, and Eve (who doesn't seem to have much content yet), you need to accumulate a minimum amount of attraction before you can actually hang out with them.

Very early game, I recommend buying at least 50 zip ties from the bookstore (mostly because Jewel breaks them very quickly). It lets you auto succeed on stripping a tied opponent, which makes combat go by much more smoothly. It helps that they're dirt cheap. You'll eventually gain skills and abilities that make zip ties unnecessary, so the Tie Guy skill can be ignored.
Otherwise, you'll probably want to spent it on upgrading advanced attributes via lessons. Try to focus on one or two early on, preferably something that synergizes with your build and playstyle. Be aware that every time you buy a lesson, the price for all lessons go up. Like the total cost of 3 points in Ki and 3 points in Animism is the same as having 6 points in Ki and 0 points in anything else. Hope that makes sense.

May 2, 2017
I remember there being a modded version of this game where you could play as a girl or a futa, is that still around? If so, it was from a few years ago, so is it worth playing the main build of the game instead in terms of content difference?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I remember there being a modded version of this game where you could play as a girl or a futa, is that still around? If so, it was from a few years ago, so is it worth playing the main build of the game instead in terms of content difference?
Yeah there is a whole heap of new content that has been added over the years but it does lack a lot of the features of the modded version but I would recommend it as what has been added is generally better than the mod exclusive content.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PurpleMamba

Jun 10, 2018
I can't seem to undress anymore for some reason. What the hell? I also tried editing my save to give myself better stats but I don't see why that'd make me unable to undress or fuck anymore. Can someone please help?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I can't seem to undress anymore for some reason. What the hell? I also tried editing my save to give myself better stats but I don't see why that'd make me unable to undress or fuck anymore. Can someone please help?
Going off of old memories I think you may need some level of arousal to fuck. That said, you should still have the option (you just get text about you failing to insert) and so long as you have clothing you should be able to undress. If you have several pages of commands, fucking and undressing might not be on the first, so try 'more options' if it's available. Otherwise, I'd assume you didn't edit your save correctly and hope you have a backup.
Its insanely realistic wouldn't you say? ;)
How? I think I'm missing a joke here.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I see TheSilverBard around this website quite often. Seems to me like they're not really working on this anymore. A few posts suggest they've put some time into translations, but I'm not sure if that's a focus or not either.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The last mod I saw of this game was on Fen forums several years ago, the one that allows the player to be any gender. If that's the one you are referring to, then that ship sailed long ago and won't likely make a return voyage. Still, I agree I hope something comes of it in any case.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
The last mod I saw of this game was on Fen forums several years ago, the one that allows the player to be any gender. If that's the one you are referring to, then that ship sailed long ago and won't likely make a return voyage. Still, I agree I hope something comes of it in any case.
i do know about that one but that's not the one I'm referring to no, from what i remember the one i mentioned added a starting skill that made you more submissive and made it so every girl eventually buys a strap-on pretty fast. Think it may have added some more things but cant remember too well.

Aspectof4

Nov 5, 2019
Does someone have a save with all/most current scenes watchable in Your Room? Would be very appreciated!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i do know about that one but that's not the one I'm referring to no, from what i remember the one i mentioned added a starting skill that made you more submissive and made it so every girl eventually buys a strap-on pretty fast. Think it may have added some more things but cant remember too well.
We definitely need a version of this mod compatible with the latest version.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes