• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Is there a way to advance the gauntlet challenge? Or is it just rng?
Specifically, your max arousal needs to be at least this much to get through each stage
  • 100 Arousal
  • 180 Arousal
  • 260 Arousal
  • 340 Arousal
Haven't tested if having that 'exact' number is enough, I've always just treated it as 'having more than 340 arousal to clear gauntlet', and that's worked for me.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Has anyone figured out how the chances of stripping an article of clothing off work? Because sometimes it seems literally impossible, especially for Jewel. Honestly her whole programming is shitty, because she seems practically invincible half the time.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Has anyone figured out how the chances of stripping an article of clothing off work? Because sometimes it seems literally impossible, especially for Jewel. Honestly her whole programming is shitty, because she seems practically invincible half the time.
Someone kind figured out the odds on this thread at some point, and yes, the chances suck.
Fortunately, that's just an early game problem. Once Cassy teaches you misdirection, it becomes very easy to strip people as long as you're still wearing clothing items. And then much later, when you get enough free ninjutsu lessons from Yui, you automatically equip items you strip, so it's broken af.
Honestly though, zip ties are your best friend early game. Sure, Jewel busts through them pretty easily, but it's only like 5 bucks a zip tie, and you automatically succeed at stripping people when they're bound.

P.S. Later on, they're not so good. Don't grab the perk for it if you're not considering it solely for roleplay reasons.

Reactions: Damien Stark

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Someone kind figured out the odds on this thread at some point, and yes, the chances suck.
Fortunately, that's just an early game problem. Once Cassy teaches you misdirection, it becomes very easy to strip people as long as you're still wearing clothing items. And then much later, when you get enough free ninjutsu lessons from Yui, you automatically equip items you strip, so it's broken af.
Honestly though, zip ties are your best friend early game. Sure, Jewel busts through them pretty easily, but it's only like 5 bucks a zip tie, and you automatically succeed at stripping people when they're bound.
You're right, but Jewel unfortunately picked up the "Reflexes" trait at level 3 making her immune to misdirection and slight-of-hand, as if the bitch wasn't already stupidly difficult without it (for fun I turned opponent progression all the way down and player progression all the way up just to see what happened; even with the PC at level 10 and Jewel at 3, she still wins 1/3 of the time which is fucking stupid). Also, 60% of the time she busts through them as soon as you put them on.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You're right, but Jewel unfortunately picked up the "Reflexes" trait at level 3 making her immune to misdirection and slight-of-hand, as if the bitch wasn't already stupidly difficult without it. Also, 60% of the time she busts through them as soon as you put them on.
I don't think reflexes affect misdirection. Misdirection isn't actually a strip-related skill. What it does is it inflicts the Flat-footed status for a turn or two, which effectively disables the target for a turn. If it's not working on her, you're probably using it while she has Cynical or a similar mental state. And yes, I know, but it's good enough for what it does and how much it costs. Which is being competitive early game.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Naked Bloom on the magic side removes 100% of the girls clothing although that's all you get with it. You can also buy/make things that dissolve clothing albeit slowly and untargetable. Magic has the down side of needing mojo though
You gotta be careful with destroying clothes though, since you can't get bonus cash for underwear if the underwear is destroyed.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Last time I got it, the forum was

Ryplinn posts a drive link with three versions of the modded (compiled jar in the download), I believe the most recent file is third one. That forum has links to githubs throughout where you can download the code if you want to compile it yourself.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Does this dev still communicate about his project through his discord server ?

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Does this dev still communicate about his project through his discord server ?
he said last year that he was planning to work on a few small side projects before returning to night games, his last message was in january of this year, he's always been quite sporadic in updates/appearances. i'd say the "Abandoned" tag is correct to have here given the length of time since the last update especially since it's a text-based game, but i also wouldn't be surprised if an update of ~medium size dropped by the end of the year or even in 2024. the last few NG messages were about random QoL stuff like toggles but theoretically the next update would be adding endings

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
he said last year that he was planning to work on a few small side projects before returning to night games, his last message was in january of this year, he's always been quite sporadic in updates/appearances. i'd say the "Abandoned" tag is correct to have here given the length of time since the last update especially since it's a text-based game, but i also wouldn't be surprised if an update of ~medium size dropped by the end of the year or even in 2024. the last few NG messages were about random QoL stuff like toggles but theoretically the next update would be adding endings
Thanks, the situation is worse than I thought.

I knew he wasn't really communicating outside of discord, but taking into account what you tell me, he doesn't seem to be very active on discord either. Last post in january means he didn't really communicate since 2/3 months and I guess he didn't post a lot of message in 2022 too. That's a bit annoying considering he still has an active patreon.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks, the situation is worse than I thought.

I knew he wasn't really communicating outside of discord, but taking into account what you tell me, he doesn't seem to be very active on discord either. Last post in january means he didn't really communicate since 2/3 months and I guess he didn't post a lot of message in 2022 too. That's a bit annoying considering he still has an active patreon.
Scammers often do this.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
As far as I can see after some years there are no updates for this game at all... and for the MOD too.
It's really sad though, because I truly think this is the best work of Silver Bard so far and it deserved more.
Right now we have the game, with good pictures but low gameplay content, and the MOD, with basic picture drawings and some "non original" pictures, but with more gameplay content.
I personally enjoy the MOD more, so I really hope someone will improve this game (MOD or not) at some point...
I don't have much hopes for this one after so much time.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
As far as I can see after some years there are no updates for this game at all... and for the MOD too.
It's really sad though, because I truly think this is the best work of Silver Bard so far and it deserved more.
Right now we have the game, with good pictures but low gameplay content, and the MOD, with basic picture drawings and some "non original" pictures, but with more gameplay content.
I personally enjoy the MOD more, so I really hope someone will improve this game (MOD or not) at some point...
I don't have much hopes for this one after so much time.
First of all:The very fact that the mod eclipsed the original game cripled the original creator's suporter base.
Seccond:The mod got owercomplicated and without lead developper. RIP

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes