4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Sharpwater32

Jun 15, 2022
Guys i cant find how to do a anal.I have the skill to do it but didnt appaer at fight.Tried all positions but still cant find it.

Sharpwater32

Jun 15, 2022
Unless you get a passive from Valerie, you need lube from the black market to give them the Oiled status, then anal becomes possible
Thanks for answer. I was thinking about starting a new game. At normal mode game is very easy to beat. Gonna try it at new run. And do you have any suggestions about games like this?

Reactions: Peasantry

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Do patreons suspend payments after a period of prolonged inactivity? Their last post was over a year ago, yet their page says they're still getting $600 a month.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Do patreons suspend payments after a period of prolonged inactivity? Their last post was over a year ago, yet their page says they're still getting $600 a month.
They usually do. Last time I checked two months ago said 4/6€. So I don't think he's earning something... and I hope this is an error from patreon.

Jan 19, 2019
I've pinpointed what's causing the Advanced Start button to do nothing. It's, as Java complains:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The entire error isn't a game code error, it's messing up trying to draw the UI. I understand that the HashMaps it's referring to are associated with the CreationGUI.java script located in NightgamesMod\nightgames\gui. However I can't make sense of the code, really to find the typo or whatever is confusing it.

I even asked ChatGPT for help, and while it didn't help me find the solution, it helped translate some of the Java code.

Sadly only a person with a lot of trial and error patience or Java knowledge can fix it and recompile it. That or it can possibly be compared with another older/newer version of the mod file that works and is made to be compatible somehow.
Java is trying to initialize a list of player attributes for each start, and failing because some of the starts don't have attributes for it to use. You can avoid this by removing the start scenarios (in the starts file) that don't explicitly assign attributes.

After moving them out and then back my button still worked, but they kept the attribute values of the start you had selected last, so still very broken. If there's one you really want that is like this you can go to Default-Verbose, change "enabled":false to "enabled":true near the start of the file, then select Default Verbose first, then the broken start you want.

cykael

Jan 30, 2021
Is there something to do to clear this glitch?
Was having fun playing that game but... with buttons disapearing all the time not that much anymore.

2024-02-10_04h28_22.png

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
The last time Silver Bard discussed the game on his Discord was June of 2022 (last Patreon post being May of the same year). Mayyybe it's not dead... but it's probably dead.

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Do not derail this conversation, I have cleaned up the thread.
The game is abandoned, if anyone wishes to discuss the nature of this, do it in PMs or create an off-topic thread.

Reactions: whitman
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes