• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I wanna say there's a text file called "traits" or some such in the install, but it's literally been years since I last played or tinkered with the game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What is the latest version compatible with the MorePegging mod and what is the difference between that and the latest version?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
What is the latest version compatible with the MorePegging mod and what is the difference between that and the latest version?
pretty sure the most recent build for more pegging is back from 2019 MAYBE 2020 so updates between then wouldn't have their features in game, so yeah I'm sure a good chunk would be missing in comparison to what's in the game now.

regardless from what i remember it wasn't anything that was too crazy but I'm not sure how easy it'd be for someone to patch back in in if they new what they were doing.

you can find a link to the mods github in the dev's discord under the pins in the modding channel for "NIGHT GAMES" and im sure you can fond older links in this thread a while back but ill link it here too regardless incase someone is curious.
-https://gitlab.com/qdbwfn

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
pretty sure the most recent build for more pegging is back from 2019 MAYBE 2020 so updates between then wouldn't have their features in game, so yeah I'm sure a good chunk would be missing in comparison to what's in the game now.

regardless from what i remember it wasn't anything that was too crazy but I'm not sure how easy it'd be for someone to patch back in in if they new what they were doing.

you can find a link to the mods github in the dev's discord under the pins in the modding channel for "NIGHT GAMES" and im sure you can fond older links in this thread a while back but ill link it here too regardless incase someone is curious.
Darn it. In that case I might as well go with the newer version. I really hope someone updates the MorePegging Mod to include the newer content.

Dmmoritz

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone know if it is possible to meet with Sofia during the day? I haven't been able to encounter her since unlocking her.

track989

Mar 25, 2018

Darn it. In that case I might as well go with the newer version. I really hope someone updates the MorePegging Mod to include the newer content.
try and as well for newer versions of a quick redo of that mod, initially a lot of smaller changes (from a sorta aimless branch rather than any kind of concerted mod effort) got merged into the , including the losses global flag & some angel scenes, varied smarter alt text for combat moves dependent on stats/situation, and fixes from an automatic spellcheck search.

then 2019/2020 re-implements the starting trait that was the core of the O.G. mod with a few extras, plus a facesitting stance which also got integrated into the main game's branch (but I think this link wasn't tracked through git commits unfortunately)

unfortunately the git tree on my end is an absolute mess because i wasn't very good at git when i did all this (i'm still not great), and the original repo had some weirdness where it invisibly somehow inherited from another unrelated game which set me down a track of making an absolute mess of my fork too. so the most recent commit *should* be the mod, functional, with everything except the changes from the 2021 update. if it's broken, check the Javice (EvolvesToJexpert) branch i linked above, he's the hero who did the final set of fixes and edits including i think a better understanding of the way combat AI is set, some more scenes, and doing the job of merging the main game QEDb3 changes (2020) in with the mod.

as for actually playing it you need to 1) clone the files from the git repo (or just ), 2) drag in all art assets from your own copy of the game into the appropriate folders (src/gui/ and src/gui/assets/), 3) probably have java sdk installed, 4) and open the downloaded folder in your IDE of choice and either build it into a jar/exe to run standalone or just run with the play button in the IDE. I assume IntelliJ Idea would be easiest as i think the project is set up for it. You're not missing all that much though, the mod changes a bit of behaviour and flavour text but doesn't really add anything substantial since half the unique stuff got added into the game anyway

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
you get them sometimes from Caches. you can improve the caches by talking to ginette, who you can meet at the bookstore.
yeah, figured that out. now i'm trying to find serpent skin or whatever it's called to upgrade my sexcalibur with it since it's the last thing I'm missing. assuming its also in caches?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
It's purely a max arousal check. The number of stages you make it through is entirely based on how high your max arousal is. To get all the way to the end requires a pretty ridiculous number if I recall correctly.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
I want to like this game, but there's quite a few things that make it unplayable for me and since it was programed in fucking java of all things, going in and modding it is like pulling goddamn teeth.

Reactions: hlrvlt
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes