4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How exactly do you reload saves in this game?

I can't find them anywhere in the game no matter where i put them in the files.
You click load and select the .sav file. Where you place the save file doesn't seem to matter, but you'll need to navigate to it when the Open menu pops up. If you changed the file type to something else they probably won't appear.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
The Ninjitsu skill needle throw seems to be bugged in the premium version posted here. It won't appear in the skill list in battles even if you have lots of drugged needles in your inventory. The public version at works fine for it though.

May 17, 2020
Just finished the first season. Am really liking the game so far, but there's a couple of things that I have questions about.

1. What exactly determines whether you're attempts to strip your opponents will work or not. I try keeping them in pins alot but no matter how much i tickle them ore inflict pain damage I can rarly get thir cloths off without using the dissolving solution, but that nullifies getting thir clothes after battle. I did choose the dexterous perk at the start, so I didn't need to strip underwear off to finger. Does that secretly have a trade off of not being able to srtip bottoms or something? because I seem to very rarely be able to strip off bottoms after doing so.

2. I still haven't really decided on what build I'm going for so I've just been putting points into whatever stats i feel like at the time. Is it ok to be balanced in terms of stats or is that going to end up hurting my character in the long run?

Reactions: KSVreset

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
Winded & distracted statuses, bondage, perception, arousal, cunning, position, and the specific clothing article in question are the deciding factors for stripping someone else, roughly in that order.

Pain damage has no effect unless you've done enough to deplete their stamina bar and cause them to become winded, in which case your stripping will automatically succeed. Likewise, stripping a tied up opponent will always succeed; however, keep in mind that a character who has higher speed and acts before you may break free that same turn. Perception and cunning are often related to accuracy, and you're more likely to strip an opponent who is turned on. Position matters: sitting on or holding your opponent from behind will improve your odds. And finally, some pieces of clothing are more difficult to remove than others, like the bulky trench coat. I couldn't tell you how to order the clothing your opponents actually wear though.

That all being said, there are several skills that will strip your opponent completely. Sleight of hand is a level-up perk that has decent success rate. Naked bloom is 100% and non-interactive, though I'm not sure if it destroys the clothing, probably does. The Ordered to Strip status from Valerie's skillset is usually reliable, or you can follow up with pain attacks to wind your opponent if they refuse to strip. Tempt Undress... I think is a vanilla skill? It might be a mod one, can't remember, but it completely strips both characters. And as the game goes on, your opponents will use strip tease more anyway, so clothing becomes less of an obstacle the longer you go. Dexterous has no trade-off that I know of.

Regarding builds, it doesn't matter. Balanced works. Specialized works. The hardest part of the game is early-mid, where you can be stun-locked and abused to rocket your opponents' progression past your own. Once you're past that bump, you can build pretty much any way you want, including getting every skillset, and still be competitive. Power and seduction are more potent early on, but cunning brings about good utility after you're situated. Advanced skills are all up to personal preference/roleplay, though some are certainly better than others.

I will say that it's not a tightly-balanced game, and you can make it as easy or difficult as you want, depending on build and skill selection. For example, you never need to use slap or knee again after unlocking kick because kick is just better in every way, but you might want to do so for RP reasons or whatever. Just have fun, don't get wrapped up in min-maxing. It's not that kind of game.

May 17, 2020
Winded & distracted statuses, bondage, perception, arousal, cunning, position, and the specific clothing article in question are the deciding factors for stripping someone else, roughly in that order.

Pain damage has no effect unless you've done enough to deplete their stamina bar and cause them to become winded, in which case your stripping will automatically succeed. Likewise, stripping a tied up opponent will always succeed; however, keep in mind that a character who has higher speed and acts before you may break free that same turn. Perception and cunning are often related to accuracy, and you're more likely to strip an opponent who is turned on. Position matters: sitting on or holding your opponent from behind will improve your odds. And finally, some pieces of clothing are more difficult to remove than others, like the bulky trench coat. I couldn't tell you how to order the clothing your opponents actually wear though.

That all being said, there are several skills that will strip your opponent completely. Sleight of hand is a level-up perk that has decent success rate. Naked bloom is 100% and non-interactive, though I'm not sure if it destroys the clothing, probably does. The Ordered to Strip status from Valerie's skillset is usually reliable, or you can follow up with pain attacks to wind your opponent if they refuse to strip. Tempt Undress... I think is a vanilla skill? It might be a mod one, can't remember, but it completely strips both characters. And as the game goes on, your opponents will use strip tease more anyway, so clothing becomes less of an obstacle the longer you go. Dexterous has no trade-off that I know of.

Regarding builds, it doesn't matter. Balanced works. Specialized works. The hardest part of the game is early-mid, where you can be stun-locked and abused to rocket your opponents' progression past your own. Once you're past that bump, you can build pretty much any way you want, including getting every skillset, and still be competitive. Power and seduction are more potent early on, but cunning brings about good utility after you're situated. Advanced skills are all up to personal preference/roleplay, though some are certainly better than others.

I will say that it's not a tightly-balanced game, and you can make it as easy or difficult as you want, depending on build and skill selection. For example, you never need to use slap or knee again after unlocking kick because kick is just better in every way, but you might want to do so for RP reasons or whatever. Just have fun, don't get wrapped up in min-maxing. It's not that kind of game.
This helps alot! Tnx!

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I went and had a look at the code because I was curious about that too. I think some of this might have been refactored quite recently so I wouldn't be surprised if KSVReset's comments were accurate a patch or two ago (NB they are 99.9% accurate, and the advice on just using alternative techniques and on builds all being viable once you get a lead is good advice)

Strips succeed if Attack > Defence in the following check. (I simplified out some grudge trait mechanics)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So...
* Numbers are probably pinging around crazily at very low levels, since whether your target is lvl1 or lvl5 pentuples their DC
* If you don't level cunning at all, there's eventually almost no way to successfully use a normal strip, even with the perk
* Decreasing their stamina has a huge effect on your success rate, especially down in the sub ~30% range (but at that point you may as well wind them for auto success)
* Similarly, don't bother using strip when your stamina is low
* Using Strip EX spends mojo to use your best primary attribute instead of Cunning, or gives you a x3 to Cunning, so if your Cunning is high this skill is nearly unstoppable I think
* On that note, 30+ Cunning makes strip proc a second time if the first attempt was successful
* Don't bother with arousal for stripping, by the time it has any effect you've almost won. Being in a stance isn't all that useful either. And repeat attempts don't really seem to have any escalating effects, contrary to what I thought I was told once... The chance of Disheveled ever proccing is really low, you're more likely to just succeed outright at random first
* Btw if you want to win just use sleight of hand or hit them in the back of the head with a pipe wrench until they stop moving

Anonymous0001

Aug 12, 2017
On the RE Bugfix 3 Premium version, all of the buttons at the bottom of the screen disappear in the middle of night games after Eve is introduced. At this point, the only thing that I can do is load a previous save file. The game becomes too frustrating to play past this point

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Properly still alive, but (free?) updates only come around every 6 months or so.
That's about right, SilverBard doesn't update this as regularly as he once did, but at the same time the game is near enough finished if i remember right, just a little polish, images and balancing stuff being added really.

• Haha
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Hey, I was just wondering, how do I use the anal beads in a match? I recently received them them in game but I have not found an in match prompt to use them. I have tried various stances with and without lube on the target but there is still no prompt to use them. Additionally, I have checked the code for their use and it seems like the only requirements for their use are that the target be pantsless the user be able to reach their bottom, but this does not seem to be working or me.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey, I was just wondering, how do I use the anal beads in a match? I recently received them them in game but I have not found an in match prompt to use them. I have tried various stances with and without lube on the target but there is still no prompt to use them. Additionally, I have checked the code for their use and it seems like the only requirements for their use are that the target be pantsless the user be able to reach their bottom, but this does not seem to be working or me.
I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your question, but your profile pick and your question reminded me of .

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your question, but your profile pick and your question reminded me of .
I just gave the comic a read and it gave me a chuckle. Is there anyplace we can see more of these?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes