Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Hey Hey people.

Omp and I had a talk and he's got a whooole lot of work ahead of him. That's why I'm just going to upload my version until he's done with all of that. Please pray for him.

It's not only uncensored, but also heavily modified, not all H-Scenes are changed, some i uncensored and left them as they were, some i made assets that covered the action transparent, on some I straight up removed them. It's kind of rough and the edges look like fucking shit but I can't do much about that, no matter how soft the brush is it still comes out looking how you'll see.

As I said I also added UnityExplorer, you can zoom in, slow down time, even hide some overlays and camera effects (it's why on some Game Over scenes i didn't bother removing the foregrounds, those are easy to hide if you search through GameObjects). Handy shit, right? And I'm not completely sure about this, but you may be able to warp to events (if you're in the same part of the map they happen), the game does not load much of the map at one time so it's likely useless if you're in the area the event is in anyway. I'm not sure if the save that's in there is full or not, so use your own.

I didn't playtest it, so I don't know if the gameplay is fucked up, though it shouldn't be. Please message me if I missed anything (that's in the gallery) or something's too off.

So it is. It's the whole game, just extract it and play. Have fun.

I can see the DLsite funded yakuza hitmen outside of my window right now, you better be thankful for th

Last edited:

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Btw for the Ranch do you guy know where to find the A103 entry?
View attachment 2131380

Right now I found 3new event + 2 old event
1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
3. The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
4. The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet
5. The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.
I don't know because I haven't done it, but my guess would be that's the bunny girl on top of the roof in Ragdum that you have the choice to tell the evil guy about. I didn't tell him and got karma, so I assume if you do tell him then she ends up in the Ranch.

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know because I haven't done it, but my guess would be that's the bunny girl on top of the roof in Ragdum that you have the choice to tell the evil guy about. I didn't tell him and got karma, so I assume if you do tell him then she ends up in the Ranch.
Would it surprise you to learn that if you tell him you get EVEN MORE karma?

Also, 103 is the Guard Captain lady. Almost everything has already been answered, except for 100 and 101, and as I suspected they are in further levels.

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
Telling him about the bunny girl just makes a diary end up next to the slave logs that shows the bunny girl on the stage, similar to the event that you can do.

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
Hey Hey people.

Omp and I had a talk and he's got a whooole lot of work ahead of him. That's why I'm just going to upload my version until he's done with all of that. Please pray for him.

It's not only uncensored, but also heavily modified, not all H-Scenes are changed, some i uncensored and left them as they were, some i made assets that covered the action transparent, on some I straight up removed them. It's kind of rough and the edges look like fucking shit but I can't do much about that, no matter how soft the brush is it still comes out looking how you'll see.

As I said I also added UnityExplorer, you can zoom in, slow down time, even hide some overlays and camera effects (it's why on some Game Over scenes i didn't bother removing the foregrounds, those are easy to hide if you search through GameObjects). Handy shit, right? And I'm not completely sure about this, but you may be able to warp to events (if you're in the same part of the map they happen), the game does not load much of the map at one time so it's likely useless if you're in the area the event is in anyway. I'm not sure if the save that's in there is full or not, so use your own.

I didn't playtest it, so I don't know if the gameplay is fucked up, though it shouldn't be. Please message me if I missed anything (that's in the gallery) or something's too off.

I can see the DLsite funded yakuza hitmen outside of my window right now, you better be thankful for th
how should i apply this, just extract to the same installed game or extract to new location

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Would it surprise you to learn that if you tell him you get EVEN MORE karma?

Also, 103 is the Guard Captain lady. Almost everything has already been answered, except for 100 and 101, and as I suspected they are in further levels.
Bruh why does telling him give you karma??? lmao
And ahhh I see now, I forgot to go back to the guard lady at the entrance to the underground after getting the record.

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Also fellas, I'm only missing one weapon, the weapon right beneath the Rapier, #14 down. And for enemy data, I'm missing #7 (above Slime), #23 & #24 (the two below the Tentacle trap the the crow guys throw at you), and #47 (below the little Librarian guy). Can anybody help me out on what and where these are?

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Just thought I'd stop anyone wasting any time; those are all of them, or at the very least, there are no more ero-diaries beyond that. I know because I checked the assets and there are no diary images beyond the ones in the diaries you've unlocked in your post.
Thanks a lot for letting me know homie! Seems I'm a bit better at shiny thing hunting than I thought.

Jun 22, 2017
Alright so it's been more than a year and I'm still suffering from the issue where trying to save the game does nothing and changing the config causes a black screen that freezes the game.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hey Hey people.

So it is. It's the whole game, just extract it and play. Have fun.

I tested the version with my save and honestly so far I'm loving it! Thank you so much for ur work.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes