Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
Several questions have accumulated regarding the passage of the game (version 1.05):
1 - Events highlighted in purple are always associated with sex, the heroine is raped, but after that she ends up in a church and these events do not affect the sexual activity counter. This is fine? Can they be easily viewed without fear of changes on the counter?
2 - How to upgrade weapons to the third level? I can not understand what is required and where to get it?
3 - What are boss souls for? If here, by analogy with soullike games, they can either be exchanged for souls or made into weapons. But I can't do either. What are they for?
2. at level 11 biggest potentite chunks should drop from enemies and from loot.

Apr 25, 2021
I seriously spent several days in a total emotional slump after finishing the game. I couldn't think about rape or sex or jerking off at all. Nothing sexy about Aradia getting raped anymore. Just an innocent child in a horrible world
I find it unsettling and scary that you have clearly only just learnt empathy, and are employing it on fictional 2d drawings.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2021
I've known about the hype but I've been sleeping on this one anyway despite being a huge souls fan. I'm not even done yet but holy fuck is this game good. At least in terms of gameplay it's the best h game I've ever played. And then in terms of scenes, I've never seen an ACT with this many variations in positions for each enemy. It's insane how much effort clearly went into this. Also cracks me up how a bunch of the bosses are basically just memes. I love how Sif is called Cleric Beast and there's a boss who is just straight up Artorias. 10/10, no notes. Never really tried 2d soulslikes but this makes me want to get some real ones. Surprising to see an h game with such tight combat and strong exploration. Platforming is a little janky but we'll call that a stylistic choice. Praying for that decensor
In terms of world building, difficulty curve, and general design philosphy I strongly recommend salt and sanctuary. Builds might not be as diverse as this game (in my opinion of course), but it has tons of replayability. I will die on the hill that it is the best souls-like out there.

Aug 4, 2018
This is My gallery Data that i've unlocked so far
I don't know if there's any Hidden Scene or something but it should be all completed
Put the file in OtherConfigData folder

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Any news about the anti-censor mod?
Yeah; it's slow. But I just finished the last of the game over CG's yesterday. idk how many more gallery items we need to do til the gallery is complete. I assume QN will drop his release with his mods and added transparency before I finish my vanilla uncensor with all the npc's included. There's no release date, it'll drop when it drops.

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone else looping at the fight against the two fat enemies to save the witch? I finish it, have the cutscene and go back to before the event starts.

Road Roller

Feb 23, 2022
Is there a way to view gallery animations with the enemies in different clothes destruction states? For example, in combat you can destruct the clothes of certain female enemies, but in the gallery they are always in the initial state.

Road Roller

Feb 23, 2022
for the crumbly floor you need to lure the minotaur to smash the floor for you.
It looks like there are 2 crumbly floor spots on this level, and after I lured the minotaur to break the first one, he can no longer cross the gap to reach the second one... or is there supposed to be another way to break the second spot?

Road Roller

Feb 23, 2022
It looks like there are 2 crumbly floor spots on this level, and after I lured the minotaur to break the first one, he can no longer cross the gap to reach the second one... or is there supposed to be another way to break the second spot?
Oh nvm, the bottle thrown by the inquisitors can also break it!

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes