Apr 25, 2021
btw, can someone who knows how to edit the game make a Rebalance patch.
-STR and DEX are the same stat, it should be modified: STR for Atk and DEX for Attack Speed.
-Crit is too low, it should be 1 point for 2% crit. If you focus on Crit, it's definitely weaker than you focus on STR and even if you focus entirely on it, it won't always be Crit (LoL).
-Some spells should Cast faster (preferably remove it), the Casting time is so long that the enemy has left the spot it appeared. ( This makes Dark Pot superior to all other spells )
-Inquisitor Staff should also be cast immediately.
-Candole's weapon should be 20% Guard > 60% Guard. (it looks like Hooded Katar)
I take it you've never played a dark souls game before right? STR is for STR weapons, and DEX is for DEX weapons, this is a souls like. The spell cast time is there to add balancing, they deal so much damage, that without it they'd be overpowered as hell. The other stuff is just really specific balancing that i'm not going to argue about because it really comes down to however D-lis wants it to be.

Reactions: lovejill
Apr 6, 2020
Several questions have accumulated regarding the passage of the game (version 1.05):
1 - Events highlighted in purple are always associated with sex, the heroine is raped, but after that she ends up in a church and these events do not affect the sexual activity counter. This is fine? Can they be easily viewed without fear of changes on the counter?
2 - How to upgrade weapons to the third level? I can not understand what is required and where to get it?
3 - What are boss souls for? If here, by analogy with soullike games, they can either be exchanged for souls or made into weapons. But I can't do either. What are they for?

Apr 10, 2018
I think most people know who I'm talking about.
Mr. "I can't handle jokes and justified criticism about my poor design decisions so I will report your posts for slander on F95 and ulmf forums".
The same one that says he got into thousands of dollars in debt (with serious patreon backing already!) because he hired people to voice lots of lines and characters in a fucking hentai platformer (among other things). While I admire ambition, it is ill placed.
I know this has been a month ago, but while I was lurking for maps and I read platformer and voice lines in the same sentence I INSTANTLY knew who and what game you were referring to. Which I myself found funny because I was lurking in their thread days ago and laughed my ass off knowing It got delayed for the nth time again.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I know theres a log entry for them, but can you find the two nun sisters captured in the world anywhere?

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
I've known about the hype but I've been sleeping on this one anyway despite being a huge souls fan. I'm not even done yet but holy fuck is this game good. At least in terms of gameplay it's the best h game I've ever played. And then in terms of scenes, I've never seen an ACT with this many variations in positions for each enemy. It's insane how much effort clearly went into this. Also cracks me up how a bunch of the bosses are basically just memes. I love how Sif is called Cleric Beast and there's a boss who is just straight up Artorias. 10/10, no notes. Never really tried 2d soulslikes but this makes me want to get some real ones. Surprising to see an h game with such tight combat and strong exploration. Platforming is a little janky but we'll call that a stylistic choice. Praying for that decensor

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
oh my god I have to unleash my rant somewhere,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck bro, why did the dev needed to hit us with that. Oh my fuck. There's actually story in this now. If the game was already worth every penny, it's beyond that now. Well done
I seriously spent several days in a total emotional slump after finishing the game. I couldn't think about rape or sex or jerking off at all. Nothing sexy about Aradia getting raped anymore. Just an innocent child in a horrible world

Reactions: Letota and varayder

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
Are there any other little diary bundles like the one in the Ranch?

Also, is there a diary or some other event for the nun in the church that you can talk to?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes