Shiro5003

Jul 28, 2021
I have the same problem of not being able to interact with the main menu at all.
I basically just start the program NightofRevenge.exe
Press Play after seeing the configuration window. I see the Made with Unity then the main menu and hear the bgm.
After which any button I press seem to have no effect on the menu. I also tried plugging in a controller and it did not do anything as well.

Apr 25, 2021
does anyone know how to delete the gallery data? I want to collect h animation by myself
You don't need to dive through files, there is a bed up the top left of the parish sanctuary area. When you're beside it you should get a prompt that says "forget nightmare",

VladMor

Oct 16, 2021
No, I launch game and that's it, i got stuck in the main menu coz any keys won't working. Idk how to fix :( Or maybe I missunderstood something?
It works only if I start it in winrar archive, and when I extract it again broken

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Im just gonna "report" the game for the new update so the uploader adds the full game, now that its out.

Reactions: byherrap

lovelon

Jan 11, 2018
Mega
If you want girls to not disappear after rescuing, use v2 in this folder, this also includes the 3x zoom levels in scenes.
Keep a backup of your saves.
Let me know if u encounter bugs(I have only played like 2 hours so far).
can you keep Suzune's position after defeating the Boss

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Download for the full release (1.05) with 100% save and machine translation pre-patched
(Only missing 2 enemy record entries. All diaries, galleries, CGs unlocked and I included a simple H-Event location guide with screencaps courtesy of tjrals1632 in earlier replies - Nice work King.)

And before you ask, no - this isn't uncensored. A couple cracked up gigachads are working on making that happen here so wait patiently for news on that.

NOTE: I used ReiPatcher for the MTL and edited the config so the diaries are also translated. The Status menu is a complete mess though. There's probably a way to fix that but I'm too lazy and it really doesn't matter all that much. I beat the whole game on a virgin run no problem just putting points into DEX/Stamina and beating homeless people with a weeb stick.

If you just want the save(s) I've attached it here. I don't think I've seen any other Unity games that store save data in a .txt file in the game's actual directory - saves the trouble of digging around in AppData so very cool.

It probably goes without saying but seriously, give this guy your money he earned that shit.

:v the save files is cool and all but somehow the galery still used my old save.
is the galery has a different save files or something ?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
No, I launch game and that's it, i got stuck in the main menu coz any keys won't working. Idk how to fix :( Or maybe I missunderstood something?
I have the same problem of not being able to interact with the main menu at all.
I basically just start the program NightofRevenge.exe
Press Play after seeing the configuration window. I see the Made with Unity then the main menu and hear the bgm.
After which any button I press seem to have no effect on the menu. I also tried plugging in a controller and it did not do anything as well.
It works only if I start it in winrar archive, and when I extract it again broken
Is Japanese local enabled?

Also make sure when you extract it to do it with Japanese characters.

1 Open the rar with winrar(do not extract it) this is where you see files.
2. Go to Options > Name Encoding > Click on 932 Japanese and make sure it is checked mark.
3. Now drag the folder of the game to wherever in the destination to extract it.

Should work. If not, I don't know what issue is. The first thing I did was made sure I had Japanese Characters allowed in extract as sometimes that is the main issue of breaking games.

Reactions: Fantastic BAPUN

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Download for the full release (1.05) with 100% save and machine translation pre-patched
(Only missing 2 enemy record entries. All diaries, galleries, CGs unlocked and I included a simple H-Event location guide with screencaps courtesy of@ tjrals1632 in earlier replies - Nice work King.)
Could you just post the translation sepparetly, please? I already have the game.

Jun 21, 2018
Spacebar or whatever you have selected as "jump". If it doesn't do anything, then just select something with your mouse and *then* mash spacebar.

The way this menu bug works is that if you click on something unselectable (like Aladia's body;) ) then the menu becomes unresponsive as thought you went "out of bounds" from it. To make the game focus on the menu again, you need to 'remind' it by selecting something, so it acknowledges again that you're trying to navigate the menu.

For example if you open menu, using mouse select "Equip" and then press on Aladia's boobs, it will bug out, but you can fix it by pressing on "Witch's Gun". Why does it fix it? Because after selecting "Equip", the game is waiting for you to either exit with spacebar, or select which equipment you want to change(like the Witch's Gun, which is in "Magic", and there's also ^+magic, <>+magic, etc ). But if you do something stupid, the game menu becomes stupid too.
bumping this in case anyone with keyboard+mouse has trouble with menu.

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Ci-en, from ver1.0.6 patchnotes:
"First of all, we are on the verge of fixing the biggest bottleneck: clicking on anything other than a button on the menu screen causes it to lose focus, and you have to select it again before you can move."

Oh, hell yeah, this one was long time in the making! Seems like with main game done, D-Lis will be focusing on bugfixing, rather than diving into additional content. Hope everything goes well.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
There's nothing in those last two bookcases at the bottom as far as I'm aware. If there are any more diaries they definitely don't have any pictures, since I looked into the assets and didn't see any more. The top diary is in the bottom left of the underground passage:

View attachment 2137571

Don't remember the trigger but you probably have to talk to the girl in the diary, "Captain Sierra"

View attachment 2137572
how to acces that area? (bottom left of underground passsage)

Normadus

Oct 3, 2022
Am I the only one having problems with saving progress and getting stuck on loading screen all the time ?

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
how to acces that area? (bottom left of underground passsage)
I can't check cos I accidentally overwrote the save lol but if I remember correctly you come in from the left side by exiting the Ranch from the bottom passage (right under the bottom altar) and then going all the way to the right and up in the underground section.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes