RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Not really, I use it all the time and I have encountered some slight issues, but it's not useless at all.
You have to manually set Search Options under Profile>Preferences to "Most recent" for searches in threads to be useful most of the time and you can't be miss a single letter or spacing.
For example: If a post contains the word "Downloads" but your search is "Download" instead then it won't show up in the result at all which is very dumb.

Reactions: Codex07

sapo88

May 8, 2017
It's not really a scene
from the Slums altar move up and to the right then trigger the pink/purple event
climb up to the top floor of the event map now you can watch the rich men walk their "pets" and much more
I suggest exploring all of the event map as there is a lot more going on than just those npcs roaming around
didnt find anything by ur directions xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yeeters132
Jun 21, 2018
Area 10 is known as the Pilgrim's Path and can be accessed by going up an elevator after defeating the boss at the end of the research lab. If you haven't found the research lab it's at the end of the area with the evil blacksmith.
yo, the lab with the dark violet goowee enemies? Dang that boss was the first one that actually took me a few tries and made me git gud (playing on the hardest difficulty)

Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know where i can find these last Diary entries?

View attachment 2137371
Don't know about last 2 diaries.

But iirc for Slave A103, try deliver 'bloody' report to Chief Inspector you found entrance of Underground Tunnel (Teleport to Map 6-4 and climb up to Slum).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
Don't know about last 2 diaries.

But iirc for Slave A103, try deliver 'bloody' report to Chief Inspector you found entrance of Underground Tunnel (Teleport to Map 6-4 and climb up to Slum).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright found the Slave report, thank you very much, now i'm just missing the Diary entry

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone know where i can find these last Diary entries?

View attachment 2137371
There's nothing in those last two bookcases at the bottom as far as I'm aware. If there are any more diaries they definitely don't have any pictures, since I looked into the assets and didn't see any more. The top diary is in the bottom left of the underground passage:

2022-10-31.png

Don't remember the trigger but you probably have to talk to the girl in the diary, "Captain Sierra"

Screenshot 2022-10-31 195933.png

Jan 5, 2020
I had a dream that Aradia isn't actually getting raped and its all just a movie scene getting directed, like after each scene they just go cut and she cleans up and the cast members get ready for the next scene.

Reactions: sageproduct

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
why the game was not "officially" uploaded to the page?
Because the game doesn't have a translation embedded yet.

People have given a variety of MTL options, but no one has actually uploaded a version of the game WITH the MTL already in place to be dumped on the first page.

Or at least, if it was, it was lost in the sea of replies.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I had a dream that Aradia isn't actually getting raped and its all just a movie scene getting directed, like after each scene they just go cut and she cleans up and the cast members get ready for the next scene.
if that were the case,will she be called as hoe?:WaitWhat:

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes