FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
for the record there's roughly 220 sprite sheets in need of decensoring, many with assets that need to be modified or hand edited or have special quirks and annoyances so this is gonna take a while
if you guys do this for free you are real heroes, start a funding, maybe someone will gladly pay (donate) you for it so you have even more motivation to finish the project.

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
I'm dumb. How do I unlock area 10? I already took down the boss knight, cleared 6-2, and killed the blacksmith. Where is it?

Apr 25, 2021
I'm dumb. How do I unlock area 10? I already took down the boss knight, cleared 6-2, and killed the blacksmith. Where is it?
Area 10 is known as the Pilgrim's Path and can be accessed by going up an elevator after defeating the boss at the end of the research lab. If you haven't found the research lab it's at the end of the area with the evil blacksmith.

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
Area 10 is known as the Pilgrim's Path and can be accessed by going up an elevator after defeating the boss at the end of the research lab. If you haven't found the research lab it's at the end of the area with the evil blacksmith.
Into the house? Its only contain a weapon and that's it, it's dead end..

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Hi all, yet again bullshitting.

As my lovely assistant omp123 said I'm working (slacking) my ass off also helping to uncensor the CG's, I've added Unity Explorer and the Free Camera Injector plugin so you can zoom in on all the low res goodness, you can also slow down or speed up time all you want too. I've done and managed to get that shitty goblin scene uncensored but the paizuri looks weird, not gonna bother changing it though, sorry lol.

And as he said it's gonna take a while, although I will try my best to get it out as soon as possible.

View attachment 2136198

The uncensored steam version will be announced the day after we're finished. Bookmark this post.
JC Denton the many coomers here will speak highly of you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quaking_Nuts

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
does the game require that much of a pc? i havent seen people talk about it. I dont remember the beta version putting so much heat on my graphics card.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes