Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I just tested it and you unlock defeat cg by just entering the area, defeating enemies gives their gallery animations as well. So it seems you can unlock the gallery in a virgin run.
oh nice,that's what i'm aiming for,thank you;)

Reactions: Morired

fucholab

Jan 20, 2022
Why has the main threat not been updated with the main game atleast? i know is going to be a while before a decent translation will be out but i havent downloaded it because theres a bunch of guys claiming some links are viruses so i dont know what to do.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye and Annan

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Quaking_Nuts is working his ass off uncensoring this shit and also modding it with transparency and QoL, I'm attempting a more basic uncensoring without transparency but I AM going to make a small change to right a wrong; D-lis covered up her pussy despite rendering it under her clothes in the Angel animation.

unknown.png

Don't ask when it'll be done this shit is tedious af

wolfhoundshooter

Aug 16, 2021
Can anyone take a look at their bestiary (enemy info) on the 2nd floor of the church and tell me wtf is between Librarians and Wooden Horses. I've tried the Rotating machine, Iron Maiden, Spiderwebs and both types of Black Slime Traps and nothing has filled this out
Screenshot (1).png

cuteoranges

Feb 21, 2021
Hey hey, first post in the site as this might possibly be my favorite H game of all time, I'm a big fan of impregnation/mating press in fantasies but the core game is delivered very nicely that it really deserves all the love it's gotten.

From what I've read it seems like a final version has been released. Does anyone know about the greater story/lore of the game? Is it interesting enough to read on its own? Obviously I'm here to jack off the but the whole fantasy of it makes the experience better. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2021
this is just a placeholder for the mob erotic scene in the ranch. It's not implemented in the game for Aradia
You can get someone to walk Aradia like that by accessing the pink event in the top left of the ranch (I think?). Doubt it's exactly what he's looking for but hey, it's there.

Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Hi all, yet again bullshitting.

As my lovely assistant omp123 said I'm working (slacking) my ass off also helping to uncensor the CG's, I've added Unity Explorer and the Free Camera Injector plugin so you can zoom in on all the low res goodness, you can also slow down or speed up time all you want too. I've done and managed to get that shitty goblin scene uncensored but the paizuri looks weird, not gonna bother changing it though, sorry lol.

And as he said it's gonna take a while, although I will try my best to get it out as soon as possible.

NightofRevenge_ymwTTneaq9.png

The uncensored steam version will be announced the day after we're finished. Bookmark this post.

Last edited:

accardo

Jul 7, 2020
ManlyMarco's dumbderendererdemosaic has a bug that fucks up the title screen/gallery particles and the blowing leaves so I fixed it in this version.

Also the previous assembly.dll missed 1 mosaic call so that's also set to off now.
I added another zoom level after the 2nd zoom in and now you can enjoy the defeat scenes without the revive/defeat menu blocking the middle of the screen if you're trying to move around the camera.

just waiting on the actual sprite decensoring now

Also you can translate the diaries by going to BepinEx/config/AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and setting the character limit to a higher value, default it's 200 but I increased it to 1024
Thanks for sharing. After testing, I found while the particles are moving again, it seems like dumbderendererdemosaic.dll just completely lost its function. Instead, it is the new Assembly-CSharp.dll that removes the moving mosaic but only for the scenes already exist in test version. So all the new scenes added in the release version still have the moving mosaic(for example the big goblin one).

GM_MD

Jun 9, 2021
I'm lost, I've uncovered areas 0 through 11, and am unsure where to go to find the last boss.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to go directly up above the central save point in area 11.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for sharing. After testing, I found while the particles are moving again, it seems like dumbderendererdemosaic.dll just completely lost its function. Instead, it is the new Assembly-CSharp.dll that removes the moving mosaic but only for the scenes already exist in test version. So all the new scenes added in the release version still have the moving mosaic(for example the big goblin one).
Yeah...i have been working on this for like 12 hours and i have no clue why the plugin is killing the particles. Nothing shows up in the logs. I'll just revert the changes and put up with it, rip
In another news, i figured out a way to have the captured meatholeswomen respawn AND not give extra karma when trying to rescue them again.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes