sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I haven't jerked off a single time since starting and finishing the game on Friday. I can't forget or let go of Aradia in my heart. An innocent child, made to suffer by a terrible and brutal world, with nowhere to go but to be blessed and beloved in the kinder place she belongs.

I just can't cum to that now. The way she cries when she's hit and knocked down, or defeated, is just so horrible, and I can't bear to think about the terrible fate that comes after. It's just too sad. It feels so different now. She sounds so scared. And innocently confused, at how others could be so cruel. Aradia's this brave and fearsome warrior, chad enough to sling herself up walls and ledges with just a single arm like it's nothing, skilled enough to slay evil with at least a couple dozen different heavy weapons, agile enough to literally parry or dodge any attack against her, and capable of casting all sorts of magic of different elements, including gunplay.

But when she gets hit and goes down, you get reminded in horror...no matter how strong she is, she's still just an innocent little girl who is suffering and absolutely terrified of what is to happen to her.

I don't want to cum to any of my sick sadistic fantasies anymore, I don't want my cock to pulse hungrily when I think about rape, I don't want to stare in entrancement watching bad men hurt cute girls anymore. I want lost girls like Aradia to have a home, a place where they belong, a place they don't need to fight or be strong, a place where they are loved more than they could imagine

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't jerked off a single time since starting and finishing the game on Friday. I can't forget or let go of Aradia in my heart. An innocent child, made to suffer by a terrible and brutal world, with nowhere to go but to be blessed and beloved in the kinder place she belongs.

I just can't cum to that now. The way she cries when she's hit and knocked down, or defeated, is just so horrible, and I can't bear to think about the terrible fate that comes after. It's just too sad. It feels so different now. She sounds so scared. And innocently confused, at how others could be so cruel. Aradia's this brave and fearsome warrior, chad enough to sling herself up walls and ledges with just a single arm like it's nothing, skilled enough to slay evil with at least a couple dozen different heavy weapons, agile enough to literally parry or dodge any attack against her, and capable of casting all sorts of magic of different elements, including gunplay.

But when she gets hit and goes down, you get reminded in horror...no matter how strong she is, she's still just an innocent little girl who is suffering and absolutely terrified of what is to happen to her.
Ehmmm, how can we explain it to him?
I mean, maiboi, she is a grown-ass woman with actual training in-game that gets better treatment than other characters for like 90% of the time, even when losing. She's definitely in a much better spot than nuns, knights or her counterpart from Sinisistar game (which got infected, mutated...among other things).

I don't want to cum to any of my sick sadistic fantasies anymore, I don't want my cock to pulse hungrily when I think about rape, I don't want to stare in entrancement watching bad men hurt cute girls anymore. I want lost girls like Aradia to have a home, a place where they belong, a place they don't need to fight or be strong, a place where they are loved more than they could imagine
902.jpg

sjwho2

Aug 26, 2019
I was hyped for a final release but this seems to be......just adding a costume, one enemy(boss) and another scene.

Am I missing something? Is there another area before Rose/Thorn boss? Do the old enemies get another animation?

Just seems wildly underwhelming and something the author probably made a month after last update.

Yato32

Jun 27, 2018
I was hyped for a final release but this seems to be......just adding a costume, one enemy(boss) and another scene.

Am I missing something? Is there another area before Rose/Thorn boss? Do the old enemies get another animation?

Just seems wildly underwhelming and something the author probably made a month after last update.
the author is working on DLC with new animations, enemys related to "Vendetta" costume

m0nkid

Dec 17, 2020
Map 4 (red event): tan girl (witch) is getting banged by two big guys with bags on head. Defeat them, then pick the second option "Miss"
Map 6 (red event): Below the witches shop you see an event. select the top option and you will go to a tavern.
Map 6 (purple/blue event) This is how you get to Map 6-2 it is hidden in the moon at the very top of all buildings.
Map 6-2 (purple): Where you challenge the main samurai, go left instead all the way and you see an event pop up.
Map 7 (purple): In the spiders layer on the top right you will come across an event space. It shows the aftermath what became of the girl in white that you defeated in the church.
Map 11 (purple): On the roof you will find a hidden location at the very bottom. Its hard to find (found it by accident) it shows the outcome of Aradia if she was defeated by the plague looking doctors.

These are all the ones I have found so far. If anyone knows of any others, please add onto this with a reply. Let's all find the events.
In the 11th event location is this the one where aradia became a toilet?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So how come it hasn't been uploaded yet?
Its a bit hard to search among the thousand of replies, I've been waiting for a more stable version with at least some of the working translation applied, any of that shared yet?

Apr 18, 2021
In the 11th event location is this the one where aradia became a toilet?
No, you get the toilet-event near the slums altar in map 6. You have to get knocked down by the suit wearing guy with twin pistols and then let him choke you out.
Sorry was wrong about that, I thought you meant the animation.

Last edited:

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 2134821
anyone know how to triggered this scene ?
It's not really a scene
from the Slums altar move up and to the right then trigger the pink/purple event
climb up to the top floor of the event map now you can watch the rich men walk their "pets" and much more
I suggest exploring all of the event map as there is a lot more going on than just those npcs roaming around

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Is there any more special cut scenes? For example; big goblin boss grap, area 6-2 grappling and mind control of pilgrims with bells.

I am not talking about purple and red event scenes.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
So how come it hasn't been uploaded yet?
Its a bit hard to search among the thousand of replies, I've been waiting for a more stable version with at least some of the working translation applied, any of that shared yet?
If you are looking for a stable translation, I think you came here I bit to soon. It will take time for a proper translation. If you are looking for a DeepL or MTL, there is a few back in pages 160 through 170 last I saw.

Reactions: pevani5935
Apr 18, 2021
I'm stuck trying to open the door in the passage to the lower layer anybody know how to open it?
From the altar in the ranch prison jump down and go right to what looks like a deadend. Then fight through the room with the cropses. On the top right is an exit to the lower layer, go through there and you come out on the other side of the door.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Where did you guys get the decensor? Does the old one work?
I know part of texture are also censored, but at least its way less obnoxious.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes