weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'll detail how I trigger "corpse 1"
1. Go to this altar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Go left and meet the first corpse
3. Let it knock you down (HP not 0)
4. If "corpse 1" is not triggered, get up and repeat the third point (remember to restore HP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I did get that animation after 30 tries later. I let the whole scenario play out, but still no unlock. I think my game is bugged, which sucks. Well, everything else is unlocked from events, to gallery, to journals. Thanks for all the help, I'll see if D-lis will get a patch going soon. May as well message him on Ci-en I suppose.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Have there been any new events? (On the type of tavern)?
There are many events scattered throughout the game. Some are hidden others are in the open. The Red ones are easy to find, while the purple and purple/blue ones are difficult at times to locate. You have to go around the maps and find them. Sadly they are not in the gallery or punishment room as far as I can tell.

m0nkid

Dec 17, 2020
There are many events scattered throughout the game. Some are hidden others are in the open. The Red ones are easy to find, while the purple and purple/blue ones are difficult at times to locate. You have to go around the maps and find them. Sadly they are not in the gallery or punishment room as far as I can tell.
If it's not difficult for you, could you describe where to find them? If not, then someone please, I'm very afraid of missing something.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
ManlyMarco's dumbderendererdemosaic has a bug that fucks up the title screen/gallery particles and the blowing leaves so I fixed it in this version.

Also the previous assembly.dll missed 1 mosaic call so that's also set to off now.
I added another zoom level after the 2nd zoom in and now you can enjoy the defeat scenes without the revive/defeat menu blocking the middle of the screen if you're trying to move around the camera.

just waiting on the actual sprite decensoring now

Also you can translate the diaries by going to BepinEx/config/AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and setting the character limit to a higher value, default it's 200 but I increased it to 1024
Does this work for deepl?

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
If it's not difficult for you, could you describe where to find them? If not, then someone please, I'm very afraid of missing something.
Map 4 (red event): tan girl (witch) is getting banged by two big guys with bags on head. Defeat them, then pick the second option "Miss"
Map 6 (red event): Below the witches shop you see an event. select the top option and you will go to a tavern.
Map 6 (purple/blue event) This is how you get to Map 6-2 it is hidden in the moon at the very top of all buildings.
Map 6-2 (purple): Where you challenge the main samurai, go left instead all the way and you see an event pop up.
Map 7 (purple): In the spiders layer on the top right you will come across an event space. It shows the aftermath what became of the girl in white that you defeated in the church.
Map 11 (purple): On the roof you will find a hidden location at the very bottom. Its hard to find (found it by accident) it shows the outcome of Aradia if she was defeated by the plague looking doctors.

These are all the ones I have found so far. If anyone knows of any others, please add onto this with a reply. Let's all find the events.

HumsterMKII

Aug 20, 2019
Is there anyway to see the NPC events in the Animation page?

And is the punishment room there for show or I'm missing something?

Feb 16, 2018
Is anyone else getting low fps? Had no problem in v0.54, but some maps in v1.05 drop to 40 fps. I'm using bepin to translate and remove mosaic if that is related.

Edit: nvm, the cause was the bepin uncensor. Used the assembly csharp uncen instead without any lag.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilSpear96
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes