srmist213

Mar 18, 2019
am i the only one who cant load the game?, get a infinite load screen and i try delete the saves. nothing seems to work

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
So how come it hasn't been uploaded yet?
Its a bit hard to search among the thousand of replies, I've been waiting for a more stable version with at least some of the working translation applied, any of that shared yet?
Gee I dont fuckin know, maybe use the search function.
Why are people allowed to post the same question for hundreds of pages? ULMF does this better, they just fucking ban the people who ask for the game download.

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
Hey, I think I've more or less got everything and have a gist of where all the special events are- however, I believe I am short 1 or 2 of the picture diary entries. Would anyone know what and where they are? View attachment 2131703
Just thought I'd stop anyone wasting any time; those are all of them, or at the very least, there are no more ero-diaries beyond that. I know because I checked the assets and there are no diary images beyond the ones in the diaries you've unlocked in your post.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
Map 4 (red event): tan girl (witch) is getting banged by two big guys with bags on head. Defeat them, then pick the second option "Miss"
Map 6 (red event): Below the witches shop you see an event. select the top option and you will go to a tavern.
Map 6 (purple/blue event) This is how you get to Map 6-2 it is hidden in the moon at the very top of all buildings.
Map 6-2 (purple): Where you challenge the main samurai, go left instead all the way and you see an event pop up.
Map 7 (purple): In the spiders layer on the top right you will come across an event space. It shows the aftermath what became of the girl in white that you defeated in the church.
Map 11 (purple): On the roof you will find a hidden location at the very bottom. Its hard to find (found it by accident) it shows the outcome of Aradia if she was defeated by the plague looking doctors.

These are all the ones I have found so far. If anyone knows of any others, please add onto this with a reply. Let's all find the events.
how the hell u jump to that area to get the one that hidden moon on top of building I notice theres 1 building app has somethign on top of it, but I cant reach it, edit :I cant find the blue event any screenshot of it

Last edited:
Reactions: Revollte

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Why are people allowed to post the same question for hundreds of pages? ULMF does this better, they just fucking ban the people who ask for the game download.
because ulmf only for discussing and recommend someone a game to help support the creator,as for f95 it's a place where people get and share game

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Search brought me nothing and there are literally thousands of replies, ULMF has cancerous regulations and that's why they're literally dead right now. If you have nothing to say then no need saying.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Search brought me nothing and there are literally thousands of replies, ULMF has cancerous regulations and that's why they're literally dead right now. If you have nothing to say then no need saying.
search between 160-170,im sure you will find it,just find someone's comment that share files

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
So what is new in this final version are special events that cannot be accessed in the gallery room ? .......... Well that's a bummer.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
i have some confused question,is animation unlocked after we defeat the enemy or let them rape?if it the rape,should i see the whole scene to end or when they begin rape i can just restart?

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know the key combinations to perform a fatality on stunned enemies?
It's just the interact button. For anyone else wondering, parry by hitting up while blocking.

i have some confused question,is animation unlocked after we defeat the enemy or let them rape?if it the rape,should i see the whole scene to end or when they begin rape i can just restart?
I believe the gallery animations are unlocked when you defeat the enemy as well as when you start getting raped.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
oh thanks a lot,what about the cg?you need to be defeated by enemy right?
I just tested it and you unlock defeat cg by just entering the area, I also tested to make sure if defeating enemies gives their gallery animations as well and it does. So it seems you can unlock the gallery in a virgin run.

Reactions: Codex07
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes