PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Where do I put gallery savefiles? I've downloaded a couple of save files with the game completed, and it's indeed complete but the gallery is missing.

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know which area the 'Bandaged beast' and 'Bandaged dead' enemies are located?
figured it out. You need to exit the ranch (6-2) to where the dogs and the mummies are. From there you can exit to the sewers/underground and collect a diary about one of the policewoman. Go back and talk to the police at the entrance to the sewers in the slums and that'll net you 10 karma.
bottom left from the altar in the lower level of the ranch

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I'm either blind or stupid. Where the hell do you go after defeating the bandit boss?
theres a white little particle indicating an item. Interact with it and it opens a book. Scroll through all the pages and then close the book. After that, a red "event" sign should appear over a box near you. (to the left) Walk into it and event happens (wow who would've thought)

btw I struggled a bit too

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
my disappointment is not all the scenes in the gallery, there is no cg minotaur, no cg with a monster that stops time, a lot of gore scenes, no map, not good level design, punishment room is not has changed at all, inconvenient to enter the menu, and indeed some kind of bug with a button, as if your keyboard is broken.
my guess is, it would be added eventualy, not the CGs, but the maps and bug fixes, just like any other games with bugs

jgb96215

Dec 2, 2021
Anyone know if I'm missing any of the books scattered across the map? Here is a image to show.
I think that's all (this version)

and any corpse seems have chance do "corpse 1" and "corpse 2"
"corpse 1" have 2 corpse fuck you (Similar to "corpse 2" but without the corpse below)
"corpse 2" have 3 corpse fuck you

I used google translate, maybe I didn't express it well, sorry

Reactions: Buziol

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I think that's all (this version)

and any corpse seems have chance do "corpse 1" and "corpse 2"
"corpse 1" have 2 corpse fuck you (Similar to "corpse 2" but without the corpse below)
"corpse 2" have 3 corpse fuck you

I used google translate, maybe I didn't express it well, sorry
Well I will keep trying, so far had every single corpse from map 8 to map 9 attack me. Maybe its a small percentage to get. Not sure.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
ManlyMarco's dumbderendererdemosaic has a bug that fucks up the title screen/gallery particles and the blowing leaves so I fixed it in this version.

Also the previous assembly.dll missed 1 mosaic call so that's also set to off now.
I added another zoom level after the 2nd zoom in and now you can enjoy the defeat scenes without the revive/defeat menu blocking the middle of the screen if you're trying to move around the camera.

just waiting on the actual sprite decensoring now

Also you can translate the diaries by going to BepinEx/config/AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and setting the character limit to a higher value, default it's 200 but I increased it to 1024

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2021
Ok so for pregnancy and similar shit ive gone through most of the game and here's what I found:

Actual Pregnancy:
1) Girl locked up in the cave in area 2 that prodcues slimes
2) Aradia getting impregnated and giving birth to green slimes (Mechanic)
3) Aradia getting impregnated by the black goo and giving birth (Mechanic)
4) Game Over scene with black goo
5) Area 6-5 abandoned lower area has one woman pregnant woman impregnated by the spider demons

Cum inflation/stomach bulge
1) Area 3 underground diocese rhodenia - the scene with the two fat criminals and the witch Illusive
2) Minotaur Animation
3) Demon spider boss
4) Giant mossy merman thing (Slightly)

Overall, not really much, pray that there be updates to add more preg stuff

Zadornov

Aug 9, 2019
The fuck, why does turning her in give more karma??
Karma's probably a bad term to describe the mechanic, since the only things it gates are:
  1. The Ranch and its related scenes/journal entries, as well as Suzune's katana
  2. The Crystal Cave and its associated boss, as well as the Witch of Thorns Greatsword
  3. One scene in Pilgrims Path
  4. Skipping the final boss to get the bad ending.
Basically everything except the Crystal Cave that Karma gates is unambiguously bad for Aradia or someone else.

jgb96215

Dec 2, 2021
Well I will keep trying, so far had every single corpse from map 8 to map 9 attack me. Maybe its a small percentage to get. Not sure.
I'll detail how I trigger "corpse 1"
1. Go to this altar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Go left and meet the first corpse
3. Let it knock you down (HP not 0)
4. If "corpse 1" is not triggered, get up and repeat the third point (remember to restore HP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Letota
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes