Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
My biggest dissapoitment is a giant priestess. Such potential and its 5 seconds of cuddles and then recycled swamp troll.
And the cuddles aren't even in the gallery. I am hoping he comes out with a patch where everything is truly in the gallery, every random girl getting fucked and every animation, cutscenes, etc...

Although he may just be done with this, what would I know.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
Ah that giant girl "loss" scene
mind controlling TOP WITCH
form an army of monster girl to fend off the swamp trolls
lost and get raped by the swamp trolls anyway
KEK XD

Reactions: Wanderslegacy

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
I've been trying to upgrade weapons but I can't seem to do it even when I have the mats. There's probably something really obvious I'm missing.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "weisshexe, bài đăng: 9279506, thành viên: 796196"]
Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều vì sự giúp đỡ, nhưng tôi đang gặp sự cố với 5. Khu vực bạn cho tôi xem đang trống. Tôi thấy một cái búa và một cái đe cùng với ngôi nhà. Đó là tất cả những gì tôi thấy. Tôi đang bỏ lỡ một bước?

Chỉnh sửa: Tôi cũng gặp rắc rối với việc bị một xác chết làm tình. Mọi xác chết mà tôi để đưa tôi đều thực hiện "Corpse2" ở màn 8. Có ý kiến gì không?
[/ TRÍCH DẪN
]

stage 6 map 1 go right and talk with drunk man and back there you will see

Thank you for the help, I am missing only one more thing. Any ideas?

derpyguy999

Oct 26, 2020
How can i trigger different "0HP" ending? I let the character die to the exact monster in the ending but it wont show, still the default "man" ending

Apr 25, 2021
Also I seriously doubt this but if anyone is considering using that spider gun... It fuckin rocks! It's a little like the ascended katana except with more EXPLOSIONS!! Seriously though, this game has left me with some fun build ideas, i've been using it with the gun "spells" and playing as an American.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
My biggest dissapoitment is a giant priestess. Such potential and its 5 seconds of cuddles and then recycled swamp troll.
my disappointment is not all the scenes in the gallery, there is no cg minotaur, no cg with a monster that stops time, a lot of gore scenes, no map, not good level design, punishment room is not has changed at all, inconvenient to enter the menu, and indeed some kind of bug with a button, as if your keyboard is broken.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
my disappointment is not all the scenes in the gallery, there is no cg minotaur, no cg with a monster that stops time, a lot of gore scenes, no map, not good level design, punishment room is not has changed at all, inconvenient to enter the menu, and indeed some kind of bug with a button, as if your keyboard is broken.
Okay for the first ones I agree, but aside from the punishment room how is the level design and menu bad? Maybe I didn't experience anything bad since I play with controller, but everything was fine for me. Also I never had a problem with no map, the areas aren't that large to get everywhere at least once, it's similar to dark souls.

IFoxxy

Dec 30, 2017
Hello, anyone know if this game will be on steam, and is it translated?
Also does this post have the latest version of the game?
Would love to know please

Reactions: FeNIX37
Apr 25, 2021
Okay for the first ones I agree, but aside from the punishment room how is the level design and menu bad? Maybe I didn't experience anything bad since I play with controller, but everything was fine for me. Also I never had a problem with no map, the areas aren't that large to get everywhere at least once, it's similar to dark souls.
I've been playing with mouse and keyboard this whole time and it's fine. I don't really know what they're talking about here but I doubt it's the bug that stops you from exiting the menu unless you click on something, because they said "to enter the menu". I assume they're talking about getting to the main menu, because you have to wuit the game and reopen it (or i'm dumb lol).

Reactions: Knight6797

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Hello, anyone know if this game will be on steam, and is it translated?
Also does this post have the latest version of the game?
Would love to know please
Unsure for the steam part, no it's not translated but you can use an autotranslator that was linked a few pages back and yes, a link to the latest version is on page 169 or so.

Reactions: IFoxxy

IFoxxy

Dec 30, 2017
Unsure for the steam part, no it's not translated but you can use an autotranslator that was linked a few pages back and yes, a link to the latest version is on page 169 or so.
Thank you! Hope they release a steam version thats also uncensored, cuz I wanna support this developer for their work of art.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
in your hideout it's a pain to press the button, you constantly need to spam the "space" to exit, only when I move the mouse to the right corner everything starts working lol, the level design is not bad yes, but very boring, I expected to see more envent but except for scenes with a plot and 4 envent (2 of which I have known for a long time), there is nothing and the progression of these envents has not changed, I expected that there would be more scenes with that witch, but in the end same. Once again, about the lvl design, its all confused, that is, I I was looking for a way to another level where monsters are fish and snails with tentacles and I got lost, the level with spiders i hate most(where that boss spider)all lvls a stayed same,that garden level has not changed at all, why is it needed? just an empty room with a dead end, no bonuses, nothing at all, at least some kind of scene, nothing. I thought he would change it all, but he left it the same.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes