Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
It's basically a machine translation patch for people who don't want to bother with ReiPatcher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It works if you follow the instructions properly.

Mosaic remover only removes the mosaic, it doesn't de-censor actual game assets.
As the art itself is censored, we will have to wait for an uncensor patch.
ah so,as for the mosaic remover,which file that actually works?since in the zip file,there's lot of files,and putting all of it to plugins didn't remove it

Last edited:

redeemer64

Mar 26, 2021
Question for anyone who knows. I know most h-game makers make a separate patch for their game so you can play it uncensored. What's the case with this one? Did they bully/threaten them into not doing it or did they just make them censor the ever living hell out of the game to where they couldn't really be bothered to do so?

I know some honorable souls rn are working in their free time to somehow make the game less censored and all we have to do is wait. Just wondering why the person themselves didn't make some sort of patch.

eeexmaya

Nov 25, 2021
View attachment 2132707
This one? If so, that's 'Communication' which I believe is in the Ranch to the right of the A10# Slave Diaries- if it isn't showing up, my guess is the trigger is this:

In the Bunny Bar map- AKA the 'Retreat' or the area where you find the Boss Soul Converter shop, you'll find a guy to the left looking for a bunny girl. Directly above him if you climb is a bunny girl, talk to her and then talk to the guy again- I selected 'Don't tell him' personally and I guess they caught her anyways since it usually seems any girl you talk to/help tends to get caught by the Ranch.
Hi, Do you remember where to get the upper left one?
Thanks

mothercucker3

Nov 24, 2018
How do you load game while you're in game? And is there any possible way to go back into the main menu? Not the menu with the "i" key button but the menu you see when you enter the game.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Question for anyone who knows. I know most h-game makers make a separate patch for their game so you can play it uncensored. What's the case with this one? Did they bully/threaten them into not doing it or did they just make them censor the ever living hell out of the game to where they couldn't really be bothered to do so?

I know some honorable souls rn are working in their free time to somehow make the game less censored and all we have to do is wait. Just wondering why the person themselves didn't make some sort of patch.
DlSite didn't "Bully" D-Lis to censor it to hell, they just enforced their laws and pretty much make a safe so none can claaim he made it clearly de-censorable to he doesn't get in future problems, and as for the decensor, there are the old assets and Quaking_Nuts is working on a patch. To be fair, most content was already on the 0.54 ver so, should be mostly decensored if our fellow member finishes it (at least untill an artist do the remaining job).

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes