Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Are there enemies that have a higher chance to drop the sewing kits for the costumes?
Managed to find enough for the first costume, but they just don't drop anymore, just magic papers and different sizes of ideas.

Apr 18, 2021
Are there enemies that have a higher chance to drop the sewing kits for the costumes?
Managed to find enough for the first costume, but they just don't drop anymore, just magic papers and different sizes of ideas.
The nuns in the Underground Basilica seem to drop quite often.

Last edited:

Zadornov

Aug 9, 2019
I find that Sewing Kits drop at a high rate from the trainers in the Ranch. There's also a decent few a short distance from the altar, so you can easily just loop them and the altar to farm

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Is it just me or is it impossible to leave the "Level up" menu from the altar? I've pressed every key I could and clicked around every corner, yet it just won't close.

Jagerlighter

Jun 15, 2018
Is it just me or is it impossible to leave the "Level up" menu from the altar? I've pressed every key I could and clicked around every corner, yet it just won't close.
You have to interact with the mouse with something when you'r in the "lv up" menù, and next click spacebar

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
My fellow NoR's I need help! I'm trying to get a full gallery the legitimate way. I'm having trouble finding some animated scenes it appears. Any help and location of these would be really helpful! Here are some images of what I am missing it seems when I go to gallery selection.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes