sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
"Virgin" run on very hard (admittedly dropped to easy for the succubus) - Lv 100 with almost all diaries (I think I'm missing 2), all but 1 weapon, almost all encyclopedia (missing 6 enemies + the 1 weapon). 150 karma.

Completed the game with both endings (or I guess the "official" ending and the unofficial dark ending).
By unofficial dark ending, do you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I take it, finishing the game with virgin status didn't affect the ending at all?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
By unofficial dark ending, do you mean

And I take it, finishing the game with virgin status didn't affect the ending at all?
Correct on both. Only called the one unofficial because it doesn't trigger a credit roll - only the other end does.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
"Virgin" run on very hard (admittedly dropped to easy for the succubus) - Lv 100 with almost all diaries (I think I'm missing 2), all but 1 weapon, almost all encyclopedia (missing 6 enemies + the 1 weapon). 150 karma.

Completed the game with both endings (or I guess the "official" ending and the unofficial dark ending).
Progress you have made doesn't show in the gallery.
So such progress is stored somewhere else.
Please zip folder
C:\Users\Windows 10 Pro\AppData\LocalLow\D-lis

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Here is the release (or v 1.05 -_- ) and can sum up the results I will name MINUSES:
1) Disappointed in costumes. There are few of them and essentially the same + DO NOT change the appearance in the menu.
I was waiting for the opening of the costume (change in appearance) from A) Karma B) depravity , corruption , virgin or not .. it basically doesn't affect anything.
2) About 80% of the weapons are useless (damage + - the same and the attack speed is different, which is why you DO NOT use slow weapon) ...
3) It would be possible to draw a map during this time (there is a map button, but there is no map itself) ...
4) There is no journal in which it would be possible to write down mini-quests, bestiaries (strengths / weaknesses of the enemy)ets ...
5) sometimes the attack of enemies does not behave adequately, i.e. even if you got away from the damage (standing from the back), it hits you - this is very noticeable on the enemy, who wears slaves in chains, when he tumbles, there is a 50% chance to take damage even while behind him) ...
Well, everything else (sort of) suited before. I think there may be more cons, but I wrote out the main ones.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
The fact that Suzume, the samurai chick, gets absolutely no scenes aside from standing in the background tied up with a vibrator shoved in her while you fight her brother is a complete disappointment. Oh, and after finishing the fight once, you'll never see her in that position again.
I mean there's the bad end with her so thats +1, that makes 2 then.

Triangel Dude

Jul 27, 2020

anyone know where i should put the file save in ?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Here is the release (or v 1.05 -_- ) and can sum up the results I will name MINUSES:
1) Disappointed in costumes. There are few of them and essentially the same + DO NOT change the appearance in the menu.
I was waiting for the opening of the costume (change in appearance) from A) Karma B) depravity , corruption , virgin or not .. it basically doesn't affect anything.
2) About 80% of the weapons are useless (damage + - the same and the attack speed is different, which is why you DO NOT use slow weapon) ...
3) It would be possible to draw a map during this time (there is a map button, but there is no map itself) ...
4) There is no journal in which it would be possible to write down mini-quests, bestiaries (strengths / weaknesses of the enemy)ets ...
5) sometimes the attack of enemies does not behave adequately, i.e. even if you got away from the damage (standing from the back), it hits you - this is very noticeable on the enemy, who wears slaves in chains, when he tumbles, there is a 50% chance to take damage even while behind him) ...
Well, everything else (sort of) suited before. I think there may be more cons, but I wrote out the main ones.
For the enemies that you can get hit from behind, you can see it's a part of their attack motion.

Correct on both. Only called the one unofficial because it doesn't trigger a credit roll - only the other end does.
Ah, thanks. One of those times when you hope to hear something different but deep down feel it's not coming

tentaclesama

Nov 30, 2019
How does one defeat the Wolf with a sword? What is the best use of tactics?
I went to the church using the wolf route as well.

You can consider raising your STR/DEX for better damage.
You should also increase your HP/SP as well so you can last longer in battle and not get one or two shot by later monsters/bosses. Lastly, consider dodging because why block when you can dodge?

Vinum sama

Aug 23, 2019
That's 'Tentacle Test' and if I'm to be perfectly honest I cannot for the life of me remember where exactly I found the dang thing. Did a quick dead sprint through some areas and just can't find where it's at- I thought it might be in the slums or something since that background matches it but at times diaries are found in some pretty funky places so I really can't say. My guess is some random Church Backrooms since that's usually where 'Experiment' oriented diaries usually are.

The annoying thing as well is that from what I can tell there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to how things are organized in the library so I can't even make a guess based on progression either.

View attachment 2131782
It's on the second map right next to Suzune, it's pretty hard to see.

Capture d’écran (5513).png

Feb 16, 2018
How does one defeat the Wolf with a sword? What is the best use of tactics?
Most swords attack faster in midair except maybe
Every time the wolf approaches you, jump forwards behind the wolf and spam 3 air attacks. Its hitbox is pretty big so you can hit it without the wolf's attacks hitting you.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I went to the church using the wolf route as well.

You can consider raising your STR/DEX for better damage.
You should also increase your HP/SP as well so you can last longer in battle and not get one or two shot by later monsters/bosses. Lastly, consider dodging because why block when you can dodge?
I'll give that a go, guess I'll grind a bit longer. What is a good level do you think?

Most swords attack faster in midair except maybe
Every time the wolf approaches you, jump forwards behind the wolf and spam 3 air attacks. Its hitbox is pretty big so you can hit it without the wolf's attacks hitting you.
I'll try that.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes