hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
So I'm sitting on 125/130 karma, anyone know any of the girls you have to save that I might have missed? Obviously I got the easier to find ones like the slime breeding girl, but I've been all over the map and just can't find that last little bit of karma
figured it out. You need to exit the ranch (6-2) to where the dogs and the mummies are. From there you can exit to the sewers/underground and collect a diary about one of the policewoman. Go back and talk to the police at the entrance to the sewers in the slums and that'll net you 10 karma.

NopingAway

Mar 13, 2021
To those who cant save...
well Incase anyone had same problem as me, since google and no one really replied in previous comments to problems before me Ill just leave this here. It was an antivirus protecting me not allowing anything to change in file. yes im stupid
did you put an exception on your antivirus for the game and it works or nah?

Oct 29, 2022
Could someone kindly explain to an idiot how the Mosaic Remover is supposed to work? I've downloaded the zip, extracted it as the instructions and tried various combinations to no avail. I see mention of .dlls but I'm not seeing any in the files. I'd love a picture or two of someone's working file setup if anyone would be so willing.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone else stuck here? if i beat this part it appears again and i cant continue, maybe i should go somewhere else?
1667060774140.png

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else stuck here? if i beat this part it appears again and i cant continue, maybe i should go somewhere else?
View attachment 2132153
Pretty sure it's just a repeatable event you're supposed to go up then to the right to continue the game
And if you haven't already choose the rather obvious dialogue choice after the event cause that leads to an additional more fleshed out H-scene

Reactions: Yank00

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone willingly to share their "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" from your BepInEx? idk why mine doesn't translate diaries

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
"Virgin" run on very hard (admittedly dropped to easy for the succubus) - Lv 100 with almost all diaries (I think I'm missing 2), all but 1 weapon, almost all encyclopedia (missing 6 enemies + the 1 weapon). 150 karma.

Completed the game with both endings (or I guess the "official" ending and the unofficial dark ending).

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2021
what to do in the punishment room
Just hit the enemy key. It's just for seeing two slaves get fucked and for you to whip Aradia into the iron maiden, rose worm wall or the wooden horse. That's kinda it for now. Idk whether there's any plans for the greyed out Player thing in the future but eh

baitbat261

Apr 7, 2022
Just hit the enemy key. It's just for seeing two slaves get fucked and for you to whip Aradia into the iron maiden, rose worm wall or the wooden horse. That's kinda it for now. Idk whether there's any plans for the greyed out Player thing in the future but eh
oh i was doing that but i thought i was missing out on something. thanks

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
The only times mine got translated were when they were short enough, so not sure mine will help :/
Looks like you got a diary that 1 other guy didnt have early in the thread, so what's truly missing is the bottom leftmost diary if there is one.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes