MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Hi can you tell me where the book is?
That's 'Tentacle Test' and if I'm to be perfectly honest I cannot for the life of me remember where exactly I found the dang thing. Did a quick dead sprint through some areas and just can't find where it's at- I thought it might be in the slums or something since that background matches it but at times diaries are found in some pretty funky places so I really can't say. My guess is some random Church Backrooms since that's usually where 'Experiment' oriented diaries usually are.

The annoying thing as well is that from what I can tell there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to how things are organized in the library so I can't even make a guess based on progression either.

1667046363946.png

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, anyone know what to do here? Beating the crystal maiden just softlocks me. Even after using the memorial cloth just resets the boss fight and puts me back in the softlock state. 1667047935889.png Also want to ask what to do for this crumbly floor in the pilgrim's path. 1667048289884.png

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, anyone know what to do here? Beating the crystal maiden just softlocks me. Even after using the memorial cloth just resets the boss fight and puts me back in the softlock state

Also want to ask what to do for this crumbly floor in the pilgrim's path.
Dunno how to fix your weird softlock problem but for the crumbly floor there's a minotaur to the left- lure him there and bait him into swinging atcha and he'll smash it open.

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
Dunno how to fix your weird softlock problem but for the crumbly floor there's a minotaur to the left- lure him there and bait him into swinging atcha and he'll smash it open.
Ah, that's unfortunate. Thanks anyway. Is there anything important locked behind this boss anyway? Or can I just try going somewhere else?

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
honestly this game has not changed a lot
i played it first in 2020 and that was the last time until now
and i have to say i was never hyped and it proved to be right to not be hyped
there is "barely" any new content
just a few animations more
the last boss was the easiest one in the whole game imo
but honestly this is a true real hentai game unlike the other shitty games such as VN's aka hold down ctlr and skip the "game""" sorry meant CG's with text which can be found without text in the games folder called images or img
this game is still not good as anthophobia in my opinion as anthophobia has better stuff overall and isnt THIS short (i do speedrun games) the bugs from previous versions like 0.50 are still here and not fixed
this dev took years just to make a game that overhyped people for no great reason
sure if this is the first time you play this its gonna be all new and nice but for me this game gets a 3.4/5
i will wait and wish for a new game similar to this or anthophobia at best because content is content when theres quite a bit of it
a good example is parasite in city
that game is a 2.5/5 from me because it lacks the content
also almost forgot to mention the censoring in this game
its so annoying even for a japanese woman myself who doesnt usually care about censors if theyre just tiny black lines or something
so anyway this *should* be my review for this game

Best regards, Emiri (nickname)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Kaspersky Antivirus: PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic
It's clean on .

Was the mosaic overlay uncensor removed? I know its not a full uncensor but its better than nothing, someone mind adding it back here?
Sooo... does anybody has the mosaic remover or no?
You can get "DumbRendererDemosaic" from the .

Last edited:

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
Mosaic Remover not work?
i put in BepInEx\plugins folder and its also censored???? ( demosaic .dll files / BepInEx )

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes