Nov 24, 2017
I genuinely can't get the ranch event to pop up. So, I am supposing that I need to have talked to Suzune. I talked to her twice already (on maps 3 and 4). What am I missing?

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
yeah keep calming yourself down that dlsite forced him, he did this to those assets long before 0.54. I believe he was afraid to get in trouble since his builds got pretty popular and that may be also a reason why he stopped uploading new ones (avoiding trouble with censorship removal).
Well the reason the game got delay for 4 days because the dlsite didn't apporve the game,and also he didn't censor the game on the assests and only use unity censor tools

justfly

Jan 7, 2022
wtf, I already twice kill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and nothing happens, the fight is just go on, battle frames stay and I cant leave battle field
Anybody have same problem?

sttem2018

Jan 21, 2018
I've been going around for 1 hour without knowing what to do... why doesn't the blacksmith appear at the blacksmiths' house? did I do something wrong ? or am I missing something?

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Hi all.

I didn't read the last few pages of the thread and I'm too lazy to so I don't know if anyone is currently doing what I am, but I've swapped H-textures around and made some that were in the way transparent (I'm autistic), I've done this only with the scarecrow currently but I plan to get to all of them. Uncensoring them might be possible too if I bother i guess.

Here's how it looks, seems there's a limit on transparency for some reason.
You are a God among men.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Hey, I think I've more or less got everything and have a gist of where all the special events are- however, I believe I am short 1 or 2 of the picture diary entries. Would anyone know what and where they are? Witch.PNG

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I am missing one boss weapon, also i dont now how to get my karma past 90, all the girls i run across i cant seam to save.
Miss the one after the spider weapon

whywouldusee

Mar 27, 2020
i found the 103 diary, you need to go back to talk to the police woman or smth at here, dont know what i had to do since i completed the game already, when i talked to her and 103 appears in the farm map 1667044162156.png

Reactions: Regnirbhsa
Apr 25, 2021
Usually when I play soulsborne game I use strength builds when I feel like an easy mode, and dex builds when I want to have fun and mess around. With NoR it feels the complete opposite. Dex weapons shred bosses with insane amounts of damage and barely any end-lag. Strength weapons however, can't keep up in terms of damage so generally there is no reason to build around them.... Aside from the fact it's so fun and satisfying charging up a massive hit on an approaching enemy and seeing their health bar deplete.

I think I'm gonna do a few different playthroughs with different builds, because this game actually feels more diverse than Salt and Sanctuary, one of the golden standards for souls likes imo. I've been using the dual swords from the female inquistor boss and they're very fun with the ring that speeds up attacks, what've ya'll been enjoying? I'll be trying the gun from the spider boss next, any reccomendations for repeat playthroughs?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes