Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
NOR turned out the way I expected: pure quality game. Now if only some kind soul could provide us with a better translation( I dont expect perfection, but this auto-translation is atrocious). :D

tentaclesama

Nov 30, 2019
Btw for the Ranch do you guy know where to find the A103 entry?
1667027972689.png

Right now I found 3new event + 2 old event
1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
3. The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
4. The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet
5. The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.

Reactions: artist241

Zadornov

Aug 9, 2019
Can somebody tell me the difference between Intelligence and Dexterity? This MTL kinda messing me up.
DEX boosts scaling on Trick Weapons and Firearms, which are specific spells like the Witch's Flintlock you start with.
INT boosts scaling on Trick Weapons and Magic, which comprises most spells in the game.

Where the two really distinguish themselves is in weapon scaling. Pretty much any one-handed weapon benefits from DEX in some way, while the Incense Staff and Inquisitor Staff are exclusively INT weapons, and certain weapon upgrades add scaling in another stat, like the Thorn Greatsword getting lightning damage and INT scaling in addition to its STR and DEX scaling.

MaRRgoT

Mar 18, 2021
View attachment 2131380

1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
And where exactly did you find these events?

Reactions: tentaclesama
Feb 16, 2018
Are there different endings?

I was going for a "0 times insulted" run and wasn't careful, I saved after watching the animation on the final boss and ended up with "1 times insulted" :/ not sure if it affected the ending
Well there's the option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have 130 karma. Dunno if that changes anything. If you come back after beating the final boss for a rematch, there's no intro dialogue so you can't redo the choice.

Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
If you need help and can shoot me the old uncensored files, I can try my hand at photoshopping parts over to the new sprite sheets, they likely won't be perfect but a lot of older stuff might work as stand-ins for new enemies with basic color tweaks
Check DM's

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Well there's the option to
if you have 130 karma. Dunno if that changes anything. If you come back after beating the final boss for a rematch, there's no intro dialogue so you can't redo the choice.
Is that the only other alternative?

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 2131380

1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
A103 is the Guard Captain, she's initially behind a barricade at the end of the slums, you can talk to her, then go through the grate to the next area and at the very bottom on the left side (back towards the ranch) there will be a new journal page. Interact with it and then go back to the Captain and talk to her again. Afterward, she'll be in the ranch.

May I ask about A100 and A101? I've looked everywhere but I can't find any new girls. Are they from areas further beyond?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
yknow what i feel like werewolves would have been a good addition to the game that and it kinda feels weird not seeing one in this kind of game but everything else is very nice.

Reactions: domdale
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes