Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Nice, nobody's doing that yet. Are you swapping in assets from the uncensored 0.54 version?
Yup, all the ones that you can.

There's a reason for this. D-LIS already stated old art was uncensored and that's why DLSITE bothered them.

D-LIS stated in a recent post they were ready to change censorship for a heavier one if DLSITE asked them to, so that's why they kept the old assets too.

The City's teleport name Exception-crashes you :D
(NOTE: THIS IS NOT FROM THE NORMAL GAME, DON'T WORRY!)
Yea that makes perfect sense, I just wish he did that for all of them :c

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
...is there no gallery? I'm pretty sure the final boss is in area 11, which I have beaten. But every entry in the gallery animation and game over are locked. In area 2, it seems like you can access the gallery when you interact with the bunk beds but the option does nothing.
Interacting with bulk beds resets gallery. To access it you need to go from main menu

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Hey everyone, got a fixed translation.
Should not have broken text like the normal auto translator, if you find any, I'm sorry for being human, please don't kill me.

Instructions; Run the .exe

Edit: I found a bug, I'll fix and reupload.
Why redo work that is already done in 0.54?

Edit: Actually just drop this whole thing from 0.54 and it will work fine out of the zip.

Saika Totsuka

Apr 12, 2019
To enter the ranch you have to find a purple event on the night village full of hobos. Look around the rooftops.
Dunno if you have to talk to Suzune on the prior stages to unlock it, since she plays a part in this event.
Thanks I just figured that out. I missed the part where I have to talk to Suzune

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yup, all the ones that you can.

Yea that makes perfect sense, I just wish he did that for all of them :c
If you need help and can shoot me the old uncensored files, I can try my hand at photoshopping parts over to the new sprite sheets, they likely won't be perfect but a lot of older stuff might work as stand-ins for new enemies with basic color tweaks

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
OK DOES anyone else have finished the game?...

i mean the final boss´s music has no right to be such a banger Lol xD
I just did. I cried.

Are there different endings?

I was going for a "0 times insulted" run and wasn't careful, I saved after watching the animation on the final boss and ended up with "1 times insulted" :/ not sure if it affected the ending

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
oh so just like before thats kinda disappointing at least for me i like having a struggle meter or something akin to that
Most games do Struggle wrong, i usly dont mind it when there shaking there ass or arms well ur mashing ur Keyboard, but she still moves around when u do that, and i bet if u go file surfing u could prob change the value of the breakout

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes