Jan 14, 2021
wel...i expected more (for a work of 6 years)
Not to sound entitled but yeah, for sure. A lot of stuff seems pretty basic. Hell, even a few enemy insta "game overs" don't even have text. It just a CG you can't even skip until its over. I thought it was a glitch but just had to wait a bit more before it let me exit :/

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Hey everyone, got a .
Should not have broken text like the normal auto translator, if you find any, I'm sorry for being human, please don't kill me.

Instructions; Run the .exe

Edit: I found a bug, I'll fix and reupload.

Last edited:

redeemer64

Mar 26, 2021
Wow, and this really aggravates me. Even on full release if you go into the stats menu and you click with your mouse it STILL locks you in that screen forcing you to close the game entirely. WTF.

blackhawkzero

Jan 11, 2019
Wow, and this really aggravates me. Even on full release if you go into the stats menu and you click with your mouse it STILL locks you in that screen forcing you to close the game entirely. WTF.
never touching my mouse in the inventory got rid of that problem for me ;)

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Known bug actually, don't tell D-Lis or Aradia will reprimand you even though she has no right to

ATCL

Sep 5, 2017
there's an event on map 10 pilgrimage entrance, below the altar go down from the left
found. so that's 4 so far - the two that were already in the game (sinner slave event, bunny girl event) and those two new ones. is that it?

Nov 24, 2017
found. so that's 4 so far - the two that were already in the game (sinner slave event, bunny girl event) and those two new ones. is that it?
Can't find any more. 1 on the ranch, the one the previous user mentioned in the pilgrimage map, and the two from 0.54. I remember D-Lis posted an update shortly after 0.54 about a special event in "Path of the Resquiescats" but I can't remember where that is nor what it entailed (he also said the event would be available when the game finally came out).

EDIT: from D-Lis' blog, he wrote this last year (9/21):

・Added 2 mobueros with differences.
・I'm in the middle of the Requiem Road.
Rescue is currently not possible, but in the final version it will be possible to rescue with a gimmick.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
there's more from what I remember of my first run but I can't recall where.
unrelated but I'm dissapointed the samurai girl didn't have any scenes, even the maids got journal entries

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
there's more from what I remember of my first run but I can't recall where.
unrelated but I'm dissapointed the samurai girl didn't have any scenes, even the maids got journal entries
Well, she's in the background during the Samurai boss fight

toothpickshaker

Dec 8, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked, but how do you riposte after a parry? I can do parries okay but she just does an attack not a special animation

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
hover over stats until they are selected and press w or s then press space
This along with the esc + enter to self destruct should've been highly emphasized somewhere until D-lis fixes it. Imagine being a regular buyer who didn't check Ci-en and coming across these softlocks. My dumbass forgot there was no auto-save, started a new playthough for a few hours without saving before getting downed and being unable to get back up. Only read about the self destruct thing when I decided to check out the Ci-en page for the full gallery file.

Any way to use previous uncensor patch on the full game or will we just have to wait?
It's already been answered in the previous pages.

Reactions: redeemer64

pandafloyo

Oct 2, 2017
From .54 to now, it didn't feel like there was a crazy amount added, but the game already had so much in it to begin with. So I wasn't really bothered by that fact. I was very happy playing it then for free, and so I had already decided way before hand when it came out to buy the game :D I wanted to support the creator, I still enjoyed what little I did play so far! I hope others do as well!

Quantumtum

Oct 15, 2021
There's another one involving the cross girl in the sewers right outside the secret tunnel.

sicklyrainbows

Mar 9, 2019
so... anoyone having this weird glitch with locked chests that... funnily enough, lock you on the open chest screen without being able to move?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes