Jan 14, 2021
Man I'm really let down that the slums gangbang scene is literally just that dual wielding pistol dude's "CG" with absolutely zero dialogue :/
I was hoping it'd be an event like being tricked into being a bunny girl slave after knocking over the crate in the alley. But I guess since it's not ryona/guro it wasn't top priority

Apr 20, 2021
Ok, so, there's still a pregnancy number in the sex stats... but I guess it does nothing since she can't get pregnant?

Also, it seems that the animations of the girls that you find out on the map don't show up in any way in the gallery... which sucks. I hope that gets added in later. I know Bullet Requiem did have them in.

Either way, it feels like it may be a good idea to just wait for now. See what updates he comes up with.
Its just the slime and black goo that can impregnate Aradia so far

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017
Was the mosaic overlay uncensor removed? I know its not a full uncensor but its better than nothing, someone mind adding it back here?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
i didn't even notice it was out on dlsite. is finally done? if so there's a lot of work to do, again :l
tomorrow will be a looooong day xD
Unless you plan on using photoshop to change the sprites themselves, I'm sorry to say removing the mosaic won't do you any good. The sprites themselves have been pixellated per Dlsite's new censorship requirements.

But if you do decide to make an uncensored patch, PLEASE do not bundle it with more cheats, your cheats broke the whole game with various bugs.

Reactions: Atomsphere
Nov 24, 2017
The one thing we need right now is a map with all the events that can be accessed. I still can't understand why the "Ranch" event won't show up on my save.

Also, what is up with that third "?????" option you get on the "Game Over" prompt?

Jan 14, 2021
Unless you plan on using photoshop to change the sprites themselves, I'm sorry to say removing the mosaic won't do you any good. The sprites themselves have been pixellated per Dlsite's new censorship requirements.

But if you do decide to make an uncensored patch, PLEASE do not bundle it with more cheats, your cheats broke the whole game with various bugs.
Hard agree. It was fun for the demos but kinda annoying. Especially the fact that you had infinite exp set on by default so even if you turned it off you still had that counter constantly going up

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes