bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Well, there is a lot of job to be done. At least a complete list of maps and event.. and the actual map o_O

I am lost in the cathedral!

Nov 24, 2017
east on the slums 6 map there is an event that required high karma, it unlocks a new map
Could you share a picture of the place in question? I am exploring the Slums and I can't seem to find that event, only the alley one with Aradia in a bunny suit.

Apr 18, 2021
Autotranslator doesn't seem to translate the diary or any other longer text. Is there a way to fix this?

Also if you switch the translator to deeplearning it gives out something that is actual proper english. Wish I knew this sooner.
Damn. Gonna erase the text file and start over. Luckily I've only finished the tutorial up to now.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Could you share a picture of the place in question? I am exploring the Slums and I can't seem to find that event, only the alley one with Aradia in a bunny suit.
NightofRevenge_2022-10-28_8PQ95.jpg
It was up there top right corner.

could you share your save? dont want to grind my way there tbh.
it's probably missing a ton of stuff but must have most teleports, Church prison and Ranch area have tons of girls

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Autotranslator doesn't seem to translate the diary or any other longer text. Is there a way to fix this?

Also if you switch the translator to deeplearning it gives out something that is actual proper english. Wish I knew this sooner.
Damn. Gonna erase the text file and start over. Luckily I've only finished the tutorial up to now.
deep what you mean deepl right and yeah long sentences have always been known to cause trouble in general with this tool though i think not with google but then again google's translation is ass so

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Interestingly enough, if you run the Assembly-CSharp.dll from the game provided by this anon:

Which is from the released version of the game, it contains the same CIL.StupidPInvoker-2.Heur virus from the same software. I ran the Assembly-CSharp from another unity game called "The last barbarian", and it didn't have it. So whatever that is came with the game or was implanted by Mega Link anon, but I believe it to just be a false positive as only one source detected it.
It doesn't "contain" a CIL.StupidPInvoker-2.Heur virus, one vendor flagged its function as similar to said virus. The only reason many perfectly normal files and programs aren't flagged as viruses by your scanner is because they're whitelisted. False-positives are when a certain scanner doesn't have a file whitelisted for performing behaviors that other viruses also perform. Tripping on only one scanner, and not one of the "main" scanners at that, is not cause for concern. But of course, if it makes you uncomfortable, don't use it. It does, however, work as intended, which is removing the animated mosaic layer overlayed by the unity game.

Apr 18, 2021
deep what you mean deepl right and yeah long sentences have always been known to cause trouble in general with this tool though i think not with google but then again google's translation is ass so
Yeah I tried increasing maxcharacters in the config but deepl just seems to translate the last part of the text while googletranslate starts waxing poetry.

Reactions: derakino999
Jan 14, 2021
ffs, the cutscene where Aradia & the dark skinned witch and the two big convicts doesn't count to your rape/virginity stats plus the cutscene still resets after. Wish they'd fix that in the time since the demo and the release :/

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017
So I'm sitting on 125/130 karma, anyone know any of the girls you have to save that I might have missed? Obviously I got the easier to find ones like the slime breeding girl, but I've been all over the map and just can't find that last little bit of karma

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
So I'm sitting on 125/130 karma, anyone know any of the girls you have to save that I might have missed? Obviously I got the easier to find ones like the slime breeding girl, but I've been all over the map and just can't find that last little bit of karma
You didn't miss anybody, if you are in the japanese brothel just teleport away and find another girl to save along the way

Reactions: rf300400

blackhawkzero

Jan 11, 2019
Ok, so, there's still a pregnancy number in the sex stats... but I guess it does nothing since she can't get pregnant?

Also, it seems that the animations of the girls that you find out on the map don't show up in any way in the gallery... which sucks. I hope that gets added in later. I know Bullet Requiem did have them in.

Either way, it feels like it may be a good idea to just wait for now. See what updates he comes up with.
she can get pregnant by 2 different slimes. to view them you can just press Esc+5 or 6 ingame. plus there is a game over slide with pregnancy. nothing new from 0.54 really. shame there isnt more, he focused mainly on ryona for the new content.

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017
You didn't miss anybody, if you are in the japanese brothel just teleport away and find another girl to save along the way
Oh, I mean I've beat the game, so I've been going back through all the maps looking for someone to save. I've found a lot of ones you can't interact with, I've found the girl on the pleasure machine where you can turn it off and on, but I've been looking everywhere between the first zone and the final boss and just no luck on that last bit of karma I need to unlock an event

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
she can get pregnant by 2 different slimes. to view them you can just press Esc+5 or 6 ingame. plus there is a game over slide with pregnancy. nothing new from 0.54 really. shame there isnt more, he focused mainly on ryona for the new content.
Does that mean that she'll get pregnant if you let her get attacked by slime-type enemies, get some kind of debuff, and end up giving birth later?

But that works with only those types of enemies?

Or does it work with only 'specific' enemies. Aka 2 enemies in two specific locations that you have to find, and no others have that ability?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes