ScoppPanda

Aug 29, 2018
By the way, is there anyone who sometimes can't escape H-attacks? I'm trying all the buttons, but sometimes they just don't let me out, and I can't do anything. I'm playing on Very Hard if that changes anything...

Edit: Ok I did find a 'suicide option' so that might be the solution.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, there's still a pregnancy number in the sex stats... but I guess it does nothing since she can't get pregnant?

Also, it seems that the animations of the girls that you find out on the map don't show up in any way in the gallery... which sucks. I hope that gets added in later. I know Bullet Requiem did have them in.

Either way, it feels like it may be a good idea to just wait for now. See what updates he comes up with.

ikdaname123

Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone share a mid to late game save? I closed my game on accident and lost hours of progress :/
Would be nice if they added an auto save feature.

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
Finished the game but i really don't want to look for all the side-stuff like the Diary pages, if someone has a 100% save please do share it.

Also, does someone know if you can get a different ending? The two choices after you beat the Final Boss just show the same ending

Reactions: sageproduct

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
so is this safe? cause it says virus
Bro... it's not a virus...
Might wanna look into this then.
Ran it through VirusTotal,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly enough, if you run the Assembly-CSharp.dll from the game provided by this anon:
Which is from the released version of the game, it contains the same CIL.StupidPInvoker-2.Heur virus from the same software. I ran the Assembly-CSharp from another unity game called "The last barbarian", and it didn't have it. So whatever that is came with the game or was implanted by Mega Link anon, but I believe it to just be a false positive as only one source detected it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovejill

Taurahe

Dec 30, 2018
So i don't have the teleport to base (Zone 01) at all and im 50% done with the game, can you discover it somehow?

Feb 16, 2018
Tried equipping the lightning storm spell at the start and got stuck in the menu. Space doesn't work, buttons are greyed out so you can't click with mouse and then press space, etc. Had to restart the game.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes