Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, any issues on using old saves? I want to make sure everything is right before I buy this and not regret deleting the old one

Yurimarkhov

May 1, 2018
I've fixed the bug in the game menu when you patch the old translation, it's because of 2 words (淫乱値=Lewdness) that don't exist anymore in the final version that the text in it is a mess

I'm sorry if you have a little trouble understanding what I'm saying, I'm pretty bad at writing in English View attachment 2130373

For the translation of the story I'll leave it for those who are much better qualified
how would one go about applying this translation?

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
how would one go about applying this translation?
Install ReiPatcher first then you copy and paste it to [GameDirectory]/NightofRevenge_1.05/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text/
You can actually manually translate the game by editing the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and if you want a better machine translator just alt+0 in game and choose DeepL or wait until someone actually translate it manually and share the translation txt.

Kyrlex

Jul 10, 2022
Anyone else having a bug on xbox controller where the attack button mapping just stops working after a cutscene or changing maps?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
How do we install the new assets? Is it just copy+paste in the right folder?
I believe you just need to copy that file into NightofRevenge_Data\Managed folder.
I just checked the 1st scene with the bandit and saw the dick's censored, which is kinda odd... I need to check more enemies...

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
The old, uncensored sprite sheets are still around in the v0.5 version, we could always swap the new censored ones out for the old ones in the meantime and probably use photoshop to swap in cocks etc from old characters into the new ones.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes