Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
That was the whole point of the censorship outrage lmao.
I didn't realise there was even an outrage about the censorship lol...
Considering that I've been going what I just did for the demo versions. I guess that for releasing the game on dlsite, you also need to have the assets censored :unsure:

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
So unless the author doesn't decide to publish somewhere else the uncensored assets... no chance to have the game uncensored?

Reactions: syncrinity

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
I didn't realise there was even an outrage about the censorship lol...
Considering that I've been going what I just did for the demo versions. I guess that for releasing the game on dlsite, you also need to have the assets censored :unsure:
Yep, we D-Lis got unlucky with whoever verified the game and forced all the actual assets to be censored on top of the mosaic layer. We were mad because the process of uncensoring will now be much more tedious.

Reactions: Mynight

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Unfortunately I can't find a single copy of Unity Asset Bundle Extractor that isn't being flagged for trojans rn so I can't even offer to swap the assets myself. It's a clean program but since Microsoft tripped on a portion of it being out of date, all scanners are copying Microsoft and flagging it, I can't even "run aways" because my scanners deleted it the second it showed up.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
I knew that he was doing a simple mosaic stuff over assets as usual, predicted that stuff and never understood all the complaining about censorship in the game since law doesn't allow it. Don't complain about art being censored tho, it was changed even before 0.54, 0.54 is partially uncensored and there was a mosaic genitals already. Tho I'm not mad at pixel, art looks great even with mosaic imho. Sadly dlsite cancels any payments from my country so I had to pirate this game, hoping for some western publisher to notice this beauty and finally make it 100% worth all the trouble.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
Yep, we D-Lis got unlucky with whoever verified the game and forced all the actual assets to be censored on top of the mosaic layer. We were mad because the process of uncensoring will now be much more tedious.
yeah keep calming yourself down that dlsite forced him, he did this to those assets long before 0.54. I believe he was afraid to get in trouble since his builds got pretty popular and that may be also a reason why he stopped uploading new ones (avoiding trouble with censorship removal).

Reactions: Codex07

Sharter

Oct 2, 2018
I think I'm too quick, but has anybody got a save data? Not for gallery, just normal save data cause I dunno where to go from the beautiful diamond map.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Ran it through VirusTotal, only one vendor popped it, likely a false positive, no detections on my end. It's the same "dumbMosaicRemover" file that comes with the standard unity mosaic remover kit. And yes, it removed the mosaic layer (the 'animated one') as intended, it just didn't do any good because the sprites themselves are censored below it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes