Oct 6, 2018
Mosaic Remover not work?
i put in BepInEx\plugins folder and its also censored???? ( demosaic .dll files / BepInEx )
idk how it works, but I there are 2 mosaic, the layered, and the art itself
I think DumbRendererDemosaic.dll managed to removed the atrocious mosaic layer but there are still mosaic baked in the textures.

s.png SASD.png

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
what is the patch if u don't mind me asking?
It's basically a machine translation patch for people who don't want to bother with ReiPatcher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mosaic Remover not work?
It works if you follow the instructions properly.

Mosaic remover only removes the mosaic, it doesn't de-censor actual game assets.
As the art itself is censored, we will have to wait for an uncensor patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noidcreid

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Anyone else having trouble putting BepInEx on this game? It refuses to even build its config files for me
It's because the game executable is 32bit so, a x64bit plugin is obviously not going to work.
You can either download the x86bit plugin or just get the .

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I think people tend to forget his posts about the game date back to 2016 and he stopped doing updates in 2021, where 0.54 already contained the major core in the game. The stuff he added for one year worth of time was enough to complete the game, what else did you expect? The game already has tons of content, and is probably the highest quality there is. Some users tend to forget how time consuming it is to make quality content all by yourself.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Given what I've seen in the thread so far, I'm starting to suspect that I'll be better off waiting for a few more months or something.

Hopefully by that point D-Lis adds all the relevant stuff to the gallery. Because not being able to see all the rescued girls in their original predicaments there, and not being able to see the events there, etc... seems like a pain in the ass that's not worth dealing with at this point in time.

There's few things I dislike more in H-games than not having a complete gallery with everything. It tends to sour me on the best of games when stuff is missing there and you can't see it unless you re-play the game. One or two things I can work around with saves...

However, NoR has TONS of stuff that isn't in there, and as far as I'm concerned, that's no bueno.

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Did anybody manage to run autotranslator with DeepL? I tried all translator options: Google and, surpsingly, Papago appear to be the only two that don't fail to start. Even more surprising is that Papago, while struggling with individual words, seems to produce way less poetry and provides decent translations, unlike rather chaotic GoogleTranslate. But I still want to see DeepL version, so can anybody share files?

blickbloo4

May 26, 2020
To those who cant save...
well Incase anyone had same problem as me, since google and no one really replied in previous comments to problems before me Ill just leave this here. It was an antivirus protecting me not allowing anything to change in file. yes im stupid

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
Does controls are broken only for me?
(as an example when I'm press "i" to open menu I cant get back into game, same situation in "leveling up" altar section).

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does controls are broken only for me?
(as an example when I'm press "i" to open menu I cant get back into game, same situation in "leveling up" altar section).
It's a bug with the game so, avoid using the mouse in the Inventory menu otherwise you will be stuck and forced to restart the game.

Instead, navigate with the keyboard and hit the Spacebar to go back/exit out of the inventory.

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
It's a bug with the game so, avoid using the mouse in the Inventory menu otherwise you will be stuck and forced to restart the game.

Instead, navigate with the keyboard and hit the Spacebar to go back/exit out of the inventory.
Spacebar worked lol.
I tried every key and nothing worked, so its a bug (or its a feature xD).

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes