RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yes I replied to the file I used. I use kepersky. Even if it's a false positive I'm still iffy about using it
Out of around 600+ downloads, only you and another person using Kaspershit has complained about "false positive" meanwhile the same AV in VirusTotal including all others detected nothing.

If you're so paranoid that you simply can't stick to the built-in Windows Defender including your common sense, then I suggest you avoid pirating and go buy the game then manually patch the game yourself instead of making a pointless fuss about it.
All the plugins that are used are well known and listed with their official source that are open source as well.

jgb96215

Dec 2, 2021
My fellow NoR's I need help! I'm trying to get a full gallery the legitimate way. I'm having trouble finding some animated scenes it appears. Any help and location of these would be really helpful! Here are some images of what I am missing it seems when I go to gallery selection.
1. nor1.png
2&3. nor2~3.png
4.get fuck by corpse(only one corpse)
get fuck by corpse on map9
5. nor5.png

Last edited:

eeexmaya

Nov 25, 2021
where is the prayer maiden boss ive been looking everwhere
she is in the unnamed lake. after you beat the huge spider boss, go right. you will find the path to an area called something jump bridge. and the path to the unnamed lake is at the bottom of the bridge area.

Reactions: byherrap

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
cringe how much effort they made them put into censoring the game
The only censorship d-list added was a unity layered censor, which is easy to remove. However when he sent it to Dlsite to review, they stated he had to censor the art and not just layered. So what is cringe is you lack of knowledge and assumption made thereof rather then what he had to do to get the game approved by dlsite.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
The only censorship d-list added was a unity layered censor, which is easy to remove. However when he sent it to Dlsite to review, they stated he had to censor the art and not just layered. So what is cringe is you lack of knowledge and assumption made thereof rather then what he had to do to get the game approved by dlsite.
I think you cant read. He is saying the same thing you just said.
DLsite made D-lis put in a lot of effort into going through 100s of sprites and textures and manually adding a mosaic.

Veemo!

Jun 25, 2022
Guys help, I'm stuck at the underground chamber area(after the church area) and I don't know where to go next

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes