redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
how the hell u jump to that area to get the one that hidden moon on top of building I notice theres 1 building app has somethign on top of it, but I cant reach it, edit :I cant find the blue event any screenshot of it
I am not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the event to unlock the Ranch has a "lock" on it, so to speak.
You won't see it unless you've spoken to Suzune 3 times. Once you did, you'll see that event on the platform to the top right next to the Slum Altar

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Download for the full release (1.05) with 100% save and machine translation pre-patched
(Only missing 2 enemy record entries. All diaries, galleries, CGs unlocked and I included a simple H-Event location guide with screencaps courtesy of tjrals1632 in earlier replies - Nice work King.)

And before you ask, no - this isn't uncensored. A couple cracked up gigachads are working on making that happen here so wait patiently for news on that.

NOTE: I used ReiPatcher for the MTL and edited the config so the diaries are also translated. The Status menu is a complete mess though. There's probably a way to fix that but I'm too lazy and it really doesn't matter all that much. I beat the whole game on a virgin run no problem just putting points into DEX/Stamina and beating homeless people with a weeb stick.

If you just want the save(s) I've attached it here. I don't think I've seen any other Unity games that store save data in a .txt file in the game's actual directory - saves the trouble of digging around in AppData so very cool.

It probably goes without saying but seriously, give this guy your money he earned that shit.

Save Data has nothing to do with gallery.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
ok i'm feel dumb and the search function on this forum is bad as hell (cant find a shit).
i'm in the abandoned lower layer (map with spider and spiderweb), and i'm stuck there. there are 2 spider web that i cant break and i cant see or find any spot to hang on to advance. any tips on how to proceed?

Hakkix

Jul 30, 2020
ah yes, of course the clothes automatically revert to default when you get into a h-scene :rolleyes: and lets not talk about the only 2 options being very simple color swaps, i thought we would get a bit more content than this tbh, all this release has done is censor the game and give it a shit ending lol

Reactions: dragonsix6969

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
ok i'm feel dumb and the search function on this forum is bad as hell (cant find a shit).
i'm in the abandoned lower layer (map with spider and spiderweb), and i'm stuck there. there are 2 spider web that i cant break and i cant see or find any spot to hang on to advance. any tips on how to proceed?
You can use the web-spears on the wall to break stuff blocking your path, look for the big spider boss

Reactions: Evil987

redeemer64

Mar 26, 2021
WE NEED AN ARTIST'S HELP

Looking to help make this uncensoring project the best it can possibly be? Have an art degree you're desperate to put to use?

Then please consider drawing a single cock for us. In the first game over scene there's a single new asset of a cock facing the viewer at a 3/4 angle that exists nowhere else in the game, and tweaking assets to make it fit looks like shit, so we're looking for one brave hero to draw that cock in a close-enough style to D-lis for this single asset. If we don't get a new one re-drawn, the cock will have to remain censored in the final release. It doesn't have to look amazing, close enough is good enough. This is a volunteer request with zero chance of compensation. Please use the attached file, not the embedded picture.

If you do this, DM Quaking_Nuts or myself the finished image.

Details below.

Note: I believe the light part of the shaft is a cum texture, please omit this in the drawing, I have plenty of D-lis's cum overlays I can place over the final drawing that will fit.

View attachment 2140474
Never in my life have I been so caught off guard in a fit of laugher by reading the line "please consider drawing a single cock for us". xD holy fuck i know this is an honorable task and is needed to help the heros who are working on the un censored version but i cant stop laughing when i read that line. Whoever ends up doing it we all owe you a pat on the back.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
how the hell u jump to that area to get the one that hidden moon on top of building I notice theres 1 building app has somethign on top of it, but I cant reach it, edit :I cant find the blue event any screenshot of it
Talk to Samurai Lady in Map 6, to unlock event.

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
totally understandable, I buy my dlsite points with prepaid Mastercard gift cards they have at the supermarket. The ones you have to register at prepaidgiftbalance (dot) com are the ones that have worked in the past, and it worked yesterday. On the website after you buy the gift card you can register with a fake name and address. I buy the ones that come with a pre-set amount on them, not the ones you load up yourself with your own amount.

On dlisite, the way I buy points is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the guide! It worked for me.

Jan 5, 2020
WE NEED AN ARTIST'S HELP

Looking to help make this uncensoring project the best it can possibly be? Have an art degree you're desperate to put to use?

Then please consider drawing a single cock for us. In the first game over scene there's a single new asset of a cock facing the viewer at a 3/4 angle that exists nowhere else in the game, and tweaking assets to make it fit looks like shit, so we're looking for one brave hero to draw that cock in a close-enough style to D-lis for this single asset. If we don't get a new one re-drawn, the cock will have to remain censored in the final release. It doesn't have to look amazing, close enough is good enough. This is a volunteer request with zero chance of compensation. Please use the attached file, not the embedded picture.

If you do this, DM Quaking_Nuts or myself the finished image.

Details below.

Note: I believe the light part of the shaft is a cum texture, please omit this in the drawing, I have plenty of D-lis's cum overlays I can place over the final drawing that will fit.

EDIT: cockhead was flipped in the old file, updated with proper orientation

View attachment 2140606
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
For some reason Reipatcher doesnt hook any text from game apart from Cancel and Quit game. Anyone knows how to fix it?
I have the exact same problem. Did you ever figure out what happened and how to fix it?

Edit: Nevermind. My problem was caused by me copy and pasting the Reipatcher files over from the old copy of NoR I had.
I just had to start over with a fresh copy of the 2022 release, go to the original Reipatcher developer and download " " from , and ran it again. Then it worked.

Now... troubleshooting the translation text itself.

Last edited:

lovelon

Jan 11, 2018
btw, can someone who knows how to edit the game make a Rebalance patch.
-STR and DEX are the same stat, it should be modified: STR for Atk and DEX for Attack Speed.
-Crit is too low, it should be 1 point for 2% crit. If you focus on Crit, it's definitely weaker than you focus on STR and even if you focus entirely on it, it won't always be Crit (LoL).
-Some spells should Cast faster (preferably remove it), the Casting time is so long that the enemy has left the spot it appeared. ( This makes Dark Pot superior to all other spells )
-Inquisitor Staff should also be cast immediately.
-Candole's weapon should be 20% Guard > 60% Guard. (it looks like Hooded Katar)

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
i am faking lost, i need a map!
Did you ever figure this out?
The 0.54 version had a map

but I haven't found a newly updated one yet.

Edit:
I suspect this is an actual file somewhere inside the game.

Last edited:

Mr_Tomatos

Jul 5, 2022
So now that we have hentai Dark Souls, what do you guys think are the odds of us getting a hentai Mega Man Zero/ZX?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Did you ever figure this out?
The 0.54 version had a map

but I haven't found a newly updated one yet.

Edit:
I suspect this is an actual file somewhere inside the game.
The only map I found ingame was a weirdly realistic irl globe map that I assume is a generic unity asset.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes