Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I just realised that the one stuck in the iron maiden gallery is actually the high inquisition girl candore/candole

Jun 22, 2017
Is there seriously no fix for the game freezing when exiting config and being unable to save? I've changed all of the files and folders to remove read-only, and ran the game as admin, but the same issues keep reoccurring.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Quaking_Nuts

Mar 28, 2018
Great!

Can I use your image? (extract from asset files)

I was working with files like what you did.
But I'm a newbie of photoshop.
Worked more 30 files, But not replaced clear.

I made Texture_Replacer plugin. It's replace the textures on run-time. (ex. Beat Refle Decensor plugin pack, and so on)
And I making plungin of helper(uncensor + cheats) of this game.
General uncensor plugin(DumbRendererDemosaic.dll) is working ok, but dots(stars?) on title screen are don't move. If remove DumbRendererDemosaic.dll, dots are moving.

So I making helper(combined texture_replacer and DumbRendererDemosaic of mine) for this game.
Cheats are.. not decided what to do now. May be HP/MP ? request me.

Plugin is working on every version(game version independent). Don't needs edit assets files. (current game version is v1.06)

And another request to you. Can I provide your images to the korean community ?

to who read this post: BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. plz use AutoTranslator plugin of BepInEx. If you want use uncensor plugin.
Of course edit assets files method don't needs BepInEx. Choice is yours.
They aren't my images anyway so go for it. Texture_Replacer seems like it would be of great help, thank you. I'll use it when D-Lis updates the gallery with the Events.

Reactions: Beats9821
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes