ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
For those that the texts of the status menu appear overlapping, put this file in the folder:
NightofRevenge_1.06\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text for BepInEx,
NightofRevenge_1.06\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text for ReiPatcher.

Overlappin
1667519169931.png

Not Overlapping
1667519257977.png

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Since several are editing the game, would anyone be willing to make the Krongorka mod work in the current version?
I tried to do it on my own but without any result
Here I leave the demonstration, data and the version of the game where the mod works

Mega
Seconding this! I'd love to know how it works so I can help port this masterpiece.

Reactions: reven12

derpycat97

Sep 10, 2020
so i have so idea what i did i think i opened some menu when i was moving my pc and its not translating anymore anyone know what the hotkeys might be?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Game need Auto-save(after ENTER in location!) in new slot... =play...play...play (in Don't rape+ don't die+HARD mode -_- )..... save (for example)-After the spider boss... and once died on a SUCCUB boss... (sharply pressed ALT + F4) And realized that was saved almost an hour ago... O_O

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
so i have so idea what i did i think i opened some menu when i was moving my pc and its not translating anymore anyone know what the hotkeys might be?
FULL delete game and Unpack -_- don't forget backup save file....we are not psychics to guess what you clicked (NOT THAT)

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
hit a hard stop on the uncensoring, the rest of the sheets feature tan NPC's with tan recolorings of already super rare censored vagina pieces so I'm going to have to now manually edit a shitload of sprites because he added like 8 different styles of vagina on a single sheet, but I swear I will make it happen because we all deserve delicious tan women in all their glory

days like this are why i don't make ETA's

KnightOfThePeople

Apr 21, 2019
Hey does anyone know where the Key to the Pilgrim's Path is used? I finished the game and I don't think I ever used it to open anything.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1.0.5 is the fully released game, or the artist is still making new content?
1.0.6 now=Fix, ets... for now game FULL ending (from START to FINAL). Maybe DLC>>>??? o_O More (new ) location + More NORMAL DIFRENT SUIT=which will be different from each other, not just different colors !_! !!! -_- + More balance - 80% Weapons + Magic sucks, passed game with weapon find from the very beginning (BONE =the most universal in terms of DAMAGE + CRIT + ATTACK SPEED ...)+ more enemy . Maybe different playable character(s)...
In short = WAIT ... now it's more important to make an Anti-censorship mod -_-

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes