HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Can the earlier translation be applied to this new version of the game, or will it not work at all? Also, how do I fix the stats and such to look cleaner, I know i followed a guide to do so for the previous version, but I cannot for the life of me recall it.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Great!

Can I use your image? (extract from asset files)

I was working with files like what you did.
But I'm a newbie of photoshop.
Worked more 30 files, But not replaced clear.

I made Texture_Replacer plugin. It's replace the textures on run-time. (ex. Beat Refle Decensor plugin pack, and so on)
And I making plungin of helper(uncensor + cheats) of this game.
General uncensor plugin(DumbRendererDemosaic.dll) is working ok, but dots(stars?) on title screen are don't move. If remove DumbRendererDemosaic.dll, dots are moving.

So I making helper(combined texture_replacer and DumbRendererDemosaic of mine) for this game.
Cheats are.. not decided what to do now. May be HP/MP ? request me.

Plugin is working on every version(game version independent). Don't needs edit assets files. (current game version is v1.06)

And another request to you. Can I provide your images to the korean community ?

to who read this post: BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. plz use AutoTranslator plugin of BepInEx. If you want use uncensor plugin.
Of course edit assets files method don't needs BepInEx. Choice is yours.
You only need to set the blocksize from 15 to 1 in MosaicField's shader in sharedassets2.assets file, that's the only thing you cant turn off from assembly from my experiment, and then you dont need the decensor plugin. The rest of mosaic calls can be forced to off in the Assembly itself.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
if someone has a mosaic remover that doesn't fuck up the particles ingame then lmk so i can throw it in with my release when it eventually comes
You can merge your stuff with these files, I left the instructions inside.
This also includes the (now likely obsolete) zoom in mod and captured women respawn

Last edited:

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
I forgot to say this in my previous post regarding if the previous translation would work to an extent with this one, but whoever is able to both translate and uncensor this is someone I will hail as a hero, I still love this game, but the mosaic blurs really annoy me...that and the writing being like something someone who took one too many hits of acid would right when the translation of it shows up on my screen.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
You only need to set the blocksize from 15 to 1 in MosaicField's shader in sharedassets2.assets file, that's the only thing you cant turn off from assembly from my experiment, and then you dont need the decensor plugin. The rest of mosaic calls can be forced to off in the Assembly itself.
Thanks for suggestion. But don't need edit asset files.
Uncensor plugin(at my signature) is working ok already(not updated plugin). except dots are stoped at title screen.
I will upload plugin pack in a day(I said it AM. here local time is UTC+9)

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
I managed to get a Virgin run on very hard last year prior to the updates (you can see my previous post in this thread).
For the Succubus, you need to bring a Defender greatsword (no need to level or spec into its stats) to block low level attack spams.
When the Succubus does very hard to dodge attacks, just pause, switch from your primary preferred weapon to your trusty Defender sidearm, and then just hold it up.

After that, it's just learning Succubus patterns. I can post my recording from a year ago later.

I'm sure you know this by now but: the meta weapons were low commitment ones. High responsiveness and good thrust. I used Bone-carved Kris (ascension path?) for the hardest bosses I want no risks for. Crusader's Straight Sword (Light) was basically the same but a little more risky because thrust was on the 2nd swing, but it has 4 consecutive combos so overall dps done is higher, more damage done before retreating. Katana (Normal) was almost as amazing as the above two but manages to outshine neither, so it's actually not as cutting edge as I expected. Forgive me, Katana fans out there.
Don't know if new update affected this and how much I have forgotten lol. I'm trying to hunt through the thread for a good translation before starting. My old file seems to cause text unhooking.
Edit: Played 4 hours. I take back what I said about the Unmarked Katana. I forgot about that while it looks like it has 3 hits per sequence, it can actually have 5 if you stand close enough. I've gotten this to work on the dummy and on various mobs. You get the extra 2 hits if you stand at point blank range. So... theoretically, the katana's dps is through the roof and is better than the Crusader's Straight Sword in terms of dps. It's definitely a cutting-edge weapon. Its specialty should be punishing bosses for leaving huge windows of time in their animation end lag. The only issue is you have to be in point-blank range to get maximum dps. Unlike the jabbing type weapons, the windows of time you look for has to be fairly big ones so you could dart all the way into kissing range, do your damage, and also get out safely.

Also, holy fuck, I did not expect a new weapon to dethrone the Bone-carved Kris. At least, for me in my opinion. I mean, last year, I did use Crusader's Straight Sword most of the time once I learned everything's patterns but Bone-carved Kris is the surefire #1 choice I wanted for any boss if I wanted to tryhard.
My top choice is now the Decayed Sword, which is absolutely broken. It doesn't deserve such an early unlock. The reason is that Decayed Sword has both a high range jab, what I use Kris for, but it does it better. More range, higher speed. And it also has the followup attacks for if I want to commit and punish bosses' animation end lags (important on a certain holy boss) which is what I appreciated Crusader's Sword for. With the same amount of stat points to distribute, Kris lags behind because, for whatever reason, Kris consumes a lot more stamina per (slow) swing than Decayed Sword does, so more points need to go from DEX to stamina.

I would say the skill cap on the Katana is definitely the highest because the ability to get into kissing range and get out safely can be circumvented with sufficient skill.
However, it's still hard to compare the jab types like Decayed Sword and Kris to Crusader's Straight Sword and Katana. This is because the enemies' moves aren't truly random, so you'll start noticing patterns and get better at that enemy type. So, over time, you'll get better and better with Crusader Sword and Katana. The only questions are if you wanted to do a no-death run, in which case you would go with the jab weapons, and if you would have finished the game by the time you got good enough.

Speaking of Crusader's Sword, Candore's Pure White Virgin was really interesting animation wise. I would say it's amazing in terms of utility, but it looks very eyecatching as a spinoff of the Crusader's Straight Sword. Unfortunately, it has no up-front jab, so you won't be able to catch small windows in bosses' movements. It doesn't even offer cutting-edge dps so... sadly I'm not likely to investm uch time on it.

That said, I've only reached the Slums and hardly slowed down to test if all the weapons have changed this year, so my opinion is really incomplete.

Perhaps, as a fun summary and hardly anything serious: on a scale of low-commitment to high commitment, I would rank
Decayed Sword > Bone-carved Kris > Crusader's Straight Sword (I haven't tested it this patch yet though) > Katana (Normal). The ones on the right are capable of higher dps theoretically, but the ones on the left have higher success killing everyone without letting you take any hits.

That said, this is just my own style which ended up only focusing on dodges and counterattacking. I don't know any other style. I don't know how greatsword builds work, for example. I imagine I would need to do a lot of blocking and parrying, which is a field I've basically never investigated. Straight-up swinging the greatswords will not work because the window left for the boss to punish you is far too big. However, I think there's a lot of potential for a parry-centered greatsword playstyle once I get around to it and learn the timing.

As for magic, I've tested it out last year and, I probably posted this already, I think magic builds can work if you apply the same concepts, preparing a set of low-commitment highly responsive moves and thee high dps commits for punishing bosses for leaving openings. However, it will never be worth the effort until magic has a self-regenerating bar just like stamina. The closest I came to that was trapping opponents with Walls of Light -> spending mana on Exploding Crosses to farm HP -> sacrificing HP for mana via Witch's Prayer. Or something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit edit: Correction, the jab weapons have absolutely no place versus ranged enemies lol. There's no reason not to just close in on these fuckers with a Katana. If your only atk-oriented stat is DEX, then you could actually keep both a Decayed Sword and Katana on hand...

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for suggestion. But don't need edit asset files.
Uncensor plugin(at my signature) is working ok already(not updated plugin). except dots are stoped at title screen.
I will upload plugin pack in a day(I said it AM. here local time is UTC+9)
Uh yeah thats why I said what I said. Any plugin you use, it will stop the leaves and dust from moving. Just disable the MosaicField and it disables the mosaics, and the dust moves again...

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
I've fixed the bug in the game menu when you patch the old translation, it's because of 2 words (淫乱値=Lewdness) that don't exist anymore in the final version that the text in it is a mess

I'm sorry if you have a little trouble understanding what I'm saying, I'm pretty bad at writing in English View attachment 2130373

For the translation of the story I'll leave it for those who are much better qualified
For anyone that is using this version of the translation and wants translated diaries and slave list here you go

Jun 21, 2018
For anyone that is using this version of the translation and wants translated diaries and slave list here you go
Hey, I appreciate all the work put into the translations! I have to wonder just how many versions are there? There are also people at ulmf that are translating too. Would be cool if there was a colab or something lol

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes