SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Did anybody manage to run autotranslator with DeepL? I tried all translator options: Google and, surpsingly, Papago appear to be the only two that don't fail to start. Even more surprising is that Papago, while struggling with individual words, seems to produce way less poetry and provides decent translations, unlike rather chaotic GoogleTranslate. But I still want to see DeepL version, so can anybody share files?
Do you mind sharing the files that you've found?
Also, how do I switch around the translators?

I think mine defaults to DeepL but I haven't gotten around to actually playing the game yet. I'll try to remember sending my copy once my file develops in size a bit.

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
"Virgin" run on very hard (admittedly dropped to easy for the succubus) - Lv 100 with almost all diaries (I think I'm missing 2), all but 1 weapon, almost all encyclopedia (missing 6 enemies + the 1 weapon). 150 karma.

Completed the game with both endings (or I guess the "official" ending and the unofficial dark ending).
I managed to get a Virgin run on very hard last year prior to the updates (you can see my previous post in this thread).
For the Succubus, you need to bring a Defender greatsword (no need to level or spec into its stats) to block low level attack spams.
When the Succubus does very hard to dodge attacks, just pause, switch from your primary preferred weapon to your trusty Defender sidearm, and then just hold it up.

After that, it's just learning Succubus patterns. I can post my recording from a year ago later.

I'm sure you know this by now but: the meta weapons were low commitment ones. High responsiveness and good thrust. I used Bone-carved Kris (ascension path?) for the hardest bosses I want no risks for. Crusader's Straight Sword (Light) was basically the same but a little more risky because thrust was on the 2nd swing, but it has 4 consecutive combos so overall dps done is higher, more damage done before retreating. Unmarked Katana (Normal) was almost as amazing as the above two but manages to outshine neither, so it's actually not as cutting edge as I expected. Forgive me, Katana fans out there.
Don't know if new update affected this and how much I have forgotten lol. I'm trying to hunt through the thread for a good translation before starting. My old file seems to cause text unhooking.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
if someone has a mosaic remover that doesn't fuck up the particles ingame then lmk so i can throw it in with my release when it eventually comes

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Since several are editing the game, would anyone be willing to make the Krongorka mod work in the current version?
I tried to do it on my own but without any result
Here I leave the demonstration, data and the version of the game where the mod works

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
i'm ashamed to say this. is the menus ingame broken or is it meant to be a [X] somewhere? ive keyboard smashed every button and can't get out of the inventory or the enchantment menu

Jun 8, 2017
How do you free the white haired chick that's being sexually tortured? It just asks to stop/restart the interrogation, I stopped it but she continues saying "Help me..."

Reactions: Cinders

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
I hope D-lis fixes the bug where when you spam a weapon with consecutive attacks Aradia randomly freezes, and you can't do jackshit until you get hit. God forbid you get one-shot lol.

(God speed to the madlads doing the uncensoring btw).

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
So with the new update out that fixed bugs and some corrections in the description. Does anyone know how to transfer over data to the new update? I sent over my save file, which seems to work, but everything that I ever unlocked or had is now gone. What else should I include?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So with the new update out that fixed bugs and some corrections in the description. Does anyone know how to transfer over data to the new update? I sent over my save file, which seems to work, but everything that I ever unlocked or had is now gone. What else should I include?
The unlockables are not tied to savefile.

jgb96215

Dec 2, 2021
The folder "OtherConfigData"

Nov 24, 2019
Since several are editing the game, would anyone be willing to make the Krongorka mod work in the current version?
Here I leave the demonstration, data and the version of the game where the mod works

Mega
So i watched the video and am still a little confused on what this mod does is it just the headware and the one small scene?

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone here played a pure INT (beside some HP/MP upgrade)?..
God damn it's hard especially when on HARD mode as the boss have ton of HP. I'm able to reduce the white haired boss to half hp but out of mana pot.

So I'm asking does pure INT build work? or do you guy use a mixture?
I think you can do it either way, but it's definitely much harder. Not sure if it's well designed for high difficulties. Not only do you need to EXTRA git gud (cuz your spells require good timing and placement), but also manage your mana. You don't have passive mana regen (which I think you should despite the souls games), so don't expect to have enough mana to kill everything before you reach the next altar. Pure warrior works. Pure mage? not quite but it's do'able.

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022

Mega
So i watched the video and am still a little confused on what this mod does is it just the headware and the one small scene?
the last bit, after a couple of loops the big dude chains you like in the event

Last edited:
Reactions: reven12
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes