asddsa123321bruh

May 5, 2022
Uh yeah thats why I said what I said. Any plugin you use, it will stop the leaves and dust from moving. Just disable the MosaicField and it disables the mosaics, and the dust moves again...
sorry, totally new to this. can you tell me where that is or how to do that? if its complicated and will take your time can you just link me to a guide or tell me what to search so i can find it myself?

Jun 22, 2017
Please, does anyone know if there's a fix for being unable to save the game and also the game freezing up when trying to change the game's settings?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
You can merge your stuff with these files, I left the instructions inside.
This also includes the (now likely obsolete) zoom in mod and captured women respawn
Mega
Which one is just the mosaic remover? The sharedassets file? I'd rather not have mods on mine just so people can have a clean playthrough if they want and apply w/e they want on top of it

Nolacsar

Mar 30, 2022
Can anyone update a new method to disable the iron maiden in the gallery for the current version of the game?

Nolacsar

Mar 30, 2022
Can anyone update a new method to disable the iron maiden in the gallery for the current version of the game?
Edit: Nvm, If you got the game version from this post below then you can press f7 and then turn off "Spine GameObject (Tent_IronmaidenSpine2) (1)" in the Object Explorer to get rid of the iron maiden in the gallery

Hey Hey people.

Omp and I had a talk and he's got a whooole lot of work ahead of him. That's why I'm just going to upload my version until he's done with all of that. Please pray for him.

It's not only uncensored, but also heavily modified, not all H-Scenes are changed, some i uncensored and left them as they were, some i made assets that covered the action transparent, on some I straight up removed them. It's kind of rough and the edges look like fucking shit but I can't do much about that, no matter how soft the brush is it still comes out looking how you'll see.

As I said I also added UnityExplorer, you can zoom in, slow down time, even hide some overlays and camera effects (it's why on some Game Over scenes i didn't bother removing the foregrounds, those are easy to hide if you search through GameObjects). Handy shit, right? And I'm not completely sure about this, but you may be able to warp to events (if you're in the same part of the map they happen), the game does not load much of the map at one time so it's likely useless if you're in the area the event is in anyway. I'm not sure if the save that's in there is full or not, so use your own.

I didn't playtest it, so I don't know if the gameplay is fucked up, though it shouldn't be. Please message me if I missed anything (that's in the gallery) or something's too off.

So it is. It's the whole game, just extract it and play. Have fun.

I can see the DLsite funded yakuza hitmen outside of my window right now, you better be thankful for th

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes