klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
Might be just some type of place holder, still says mid October on the product page. Who knows, we’ll know for sure in the next day or so once they do review and it passes
The date was definitely not there before, and i don't think the dl-site exclusive tag was either. Seeing the exact date as the placeholder and not mid october sounds like copium, but I hope it releases earlier too.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Might be just some type of place holder, still says mid October on the product page. Who knows, we’ll know for sure in the next day or so once they do review and it passes
I would guess the date means thats either its review date, or that its already passed review and that was the Date D-lis wanted it to come out. (or the date they agreed on etc)

Dec 29, 2017
The date was definitely not there before, and i don't think the dl-site exclusive tag was either. Seeing the exact date as the placeholder and not mid october sounds like copium, but I hope it releases earlier too.
I think we’re all huffing it at this point

Dec 29, 2017
Also I guess for those who want to try more of the game before buying it, the dev said he can’t do a trial version until after he passes the review for the fixes so he’ll get to work on a trial after the review is over

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Because people have unrealistic expectations of a studio's who's primary job is localization above anything else. They have no real understanding of the amount of work it takes to split games into H and non-H to get them on Steam the way they are. They also like to pretend that they know how DevTeams work with each circle, when in reality, they have no idea what kind of contracts might be in play and what kind of attitudes might be involved.

But hey, humans like to have something clear to point a finger at for all the problems. Complex situations hurt their brains.
Reminds me of Christianity and "The Jesus Incident"

• Haha
Reactions: Church the Cat

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
just check the creator twitter,literally going to remake all the animations with censorhip in the original layer,meaning there's literally no data/layer/img of uncensorship in the data and it's imposibble to get uncensored by any mean,unless the creator itself share a patch or uncensored version(which is unlikely as it violate the terms of dlsite),as for the "hundreds of easily uncensored games on dlsite"that's wrong,most game with pixel graphic doesn't need censor but other than pixel,you need to censor the genitalia part
still in a few years or months will be translated properly and uncensored, I'll play the censored and untranslated game for the sake of gameplay and completion and will comeback for adult contents and story later when things get uncensored and translated. Unless it's a nothing it can be redrawn by someone with huge motivation, modders are crazy these days.

Reactions: Codex07
Dec 29, 2017
still in a few years or months will be translated properly and uncensored, I'll play the censored and untranslated game for the sake of gameplay and completion and will comeback for adult contents and story later when things get uncensored and translated. Unless it's a nothing it can be redrawn by someone with huge motivation, modders are crazy these days.
I mean for translation you could, if it still works, the auto translation to at least have some idea what’s being said.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
why he got problem with this game if he had sold game on dlsite before (Bullet Requiem)
That was years ago (7-8?) so that alone is enough of an explanation for you. Back then it was possible for Dlsite to not be that bitchy about it and the game wasn't all that big "at once" like it will be with this one.

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Much of the uncensored assets can probably just be pulled from .54

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
just adds another reason on top of others to do multiple playthroughs for the game

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes