nb097

Oct 25, 2019
It's been quiet long since i check about this game,i literally just tired from my work,then remember about this game going to release around oct.
checking the creator twitter and Ci-en,shocked that they will censorship even the original layer,didn't know where to discus,remember that there's lot of user like this game on f95zone,i think because of how shocked i am that they will did censorhip on original layer,i just wrote down comment without reading the previous comment,getting roasted.

but oh well it's my fault,fair enough.
A piece of advice: Before posting in a thread asking about the status of the topic in question, read through at least the last few pages - you'll likely find the answers you're looking for.

Reactions: Codex07

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
To be fair, I wouldn't recommend that anyone reads the last few pages of this thread, it would probably be at a detriment of their mental health / sanity.
we've already all gone off the far end from the wait. I wanna be excited with everyone than irritated tho

Reactions: Codex07

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
If the game does not come out this week or weekend... I'm going to assume that D-lis got into some sort of legal lawsuit or maybe lied? I don't know what to believe anymore.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
Or dev is just taking a lot of time to do something not that complex, you might be overreacting, there are hundreds of easily uncensored games on dlsite, this game is no big difference from them to be that heavily censored.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Guy just wants to be done, release his game and relax. Spine is an amazing animation tool but I can easily see why remaking all the animations will be a pain in the ass.

Now to add that in-engine is an entirely different undertaking, depending on what he did. If he somehow manipulates the Spine data in unity then this can be a whole different beast.

I would give him a month or so to do this. It sucks but it is what it is.

Jan 14, 2021
Man I really f*cking hate when the thread just becomes a loop of the same 3-4 f*cking questions for like 10 pages.

Yes the situation sucks, the is quite literally nothing the D-lis can do that wouldn't go against their country's law. No he's not gonna risk it just for coomers online downloading it for free. Will there ever be an uncensored version? Maybe, maybe not. When the game comes out, be it this week or next month, just support them. Lets stop spinning this dumpster fire in circles now.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Guy just wants to be done, release his game and relax. Spine is an amazing animation tool but I can easily see why remaking all the animations will be a pain in the ass.

Now to add that in-engine is an entirely different undertaking, depending on what he did. If he somehow manipulates the Spine data in unity then this can be a whole different beast.

c2e.jpg
Man I really f*cking hate when the thread just becomes a loop of the same 3-4 f*cking questions for like 10 pages.

Yes the situation sucks, the is quite literally nothing the D-lis can do that wouldn't go against their country's law. No he's not gonna risk it just for coomers online downloading it for free. Will there ever be an uncensored version? Maybe, maybe not. When the game comes out, be it this week or next month, just support them. Lets stop spinning this dumpster fire in circles now.
Dude, you are the very part of the problem here, seeing that you just repeat what a guy wrote 40min before you and what everyone is saying for days xD
That's why locking threads exists on most forums - to avoid situations like this.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Or dev is just taking a lot of time to do something not that complex, you might be overreacting, there are hundreds of easily uncensored games on dlsite, this game is no big difference from them to be that heavily censored.
just check the creator twitter,literally going to remake all the animations with censorhip in the original layer,meaning there's literally no data/layer/img of uncensorship in the data and it's imposibble to get uncensored by any mean,unless the creator itself share a patch or uncensored version(which is unlikely as it violate the terms of dlsite),as for the "hundreds of easily uncensored games on dlsite"that's wrong,most game with pixel graphic doesn't need censor but other than pixel,you need to censor the genitalia part

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016

D-LIS doesn't have to redo all the animations, he just has to censor the assets directly instead of using Unity's censor.

It's literally grabbing the images that already exist and applying the censor, no animations need to be redone.

So our best bet at getting an uncensored version is if a publisher like Kagura Games grabs the rights to publish the game in the west, right?
1666741449775.png

Reactions: sammo905 and Buziol

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
It's definitely possible he leaks the original version but I wouldn't bank on it. Most people literally worship the state and would never think about breaking the bullshit pedo-created laws even though it would be extremely easy to do anonymously. Either way, Aradia is getting raped

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes