Guato

Jan 24, 2020
My opinion is that I believe: at this point almost everyone in this forum has balls like Thanos's face, almost explosive XDD

• Haha
Reactions: Tacoabuser

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
how is it that I spent more time learning about *bunch of random stuff and censorship* , that on the game that I tried to investigate on the thread ?

Last edited:

redeemer64

Mar 26, 2021
how is it that I spent more time learning about *bunch of random stuff and censorship* , that on the game that I tried to investigate on the thread ?
horny people holding in a nut post a bunch of random shit trying to make time pass by faster. some of these people have never had this much buildup since NNN of last year. That and alot of people have been following this game since release year and r excited asf for the game to come out hence even more random shit posting.

Reactions: Armin123

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Also shit was this bad or worse when Elden Ring was announced, and I'd say that was ten times more sexually charged than this

• Haha
Reactions: SilentShip

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
This thread is a dumpster fire as of now, but it's a dumpster fire with smelling salts and drugs in it.

PS: Messaged the thread uploader so they'd put the DLSITE link on the thread for easy access. And no, I didn't put my personal link, I'm a decent human being.

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I've been checking back here twice a day, once when I wake, once before I sleep. I know I should be disappointed each time yet so long as Aradia graces us with her presence... eventually, it's not all bad? Right? We can wait just a little longer?

... I'm just going to go cry into Rabiane's bosom in the meantime.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes