Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
it's photoshop. I can catch his weakness on that photo. Since I brought some H games on that page so that trick doesn't work for me.
Wrong! It's not Photoshop, it's actually HTML, so no, you did not catch anything cause I literally replaced the code of the DIV> from NOR with one from another game and changed the values. The only, single ONE thing that can be catched as fake, is the points; Since you wouldn't earn 130.

1666694930794.png

PS: I'm joking about the mad part, but it's really not Photoshop, it's HTML.....I DOUBLE TRAPPED YOU

Last edited:

Squirrle123

Oct 25, 2022
View attachment 656038

Overview:
Night of Revenge is a 2D action RPG hack and slash Game from D-Lis, the maker of Bullet Requiem from back in 2015, The gameplay is inspired by Dark Souls and Metroidvania with combine visuals action of its above-average production values.
You play as character "Aradia" the main female protagonist of the game that fight corruption and her mission is to save the girls who are being torned and tortured by monster; as playthrough in your journey you'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements in stages with many unique enemies.

The game doesn't have a main story yet and currently is still being developed, for now it's available for an early inexperience gameplay walkthrough with verison updates.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-03-31
Original Title: 魔女は復讐の夜に "Witch is on the Night of Revenge"
Developer/Publisher: D-Lis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.54 Uncensored
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

Extras: UNCENSOR - GUIDE - MAP - v0.49 MAP - TRANSLATION -
Cheat
(patch above require XUnity translator) here
WIP Thread

Thanks tewi for sharing the game

View attachment 656536 View attachment 656540 View attachment 656542 View attachment 656543 View attachment 656545 View attachment 656538 View attachment 656539 View attachment 656546 View attachment 656537 View attachment 656544 View attachment 656541
Hey thanks for sharing this cool game. I do have a problem tho. Everytime i try to launch the game it gives me a crash report. As i would really like to play this game i hope that there is something i can do about it. Do you know of any way to fix it? I have added the crash report to this message

Reactions: sageproduct

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
That are the ones i have saved up there are one or two more but they have some wierd Jap name so i cant find them any more.

Elurouge:

Masarada Town Story:

Nejicomi Simulator vol.5:
Thanks, appreciate it!

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
So i saw the twitter and all,the game actually will be released but got delayed because he need to heavily censorship the animation,the problem for us(players)is that the creator must censorship even the original layer of the animation,so there's no way to get the uncensored unless the creator it self release the uncensored version

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So i saw the twitter and all,the game actually will be released but got delayed because he need to heavily censorship the animation,the problem for us(players)is that the creator must censorship even the original layer of the animation,so there's no way to get the uncensored unless the creator it self release the uncensored version
You mean the post and info we were talking about for like 5 days and 6+ pages now? Oh damn, what a news :D
At least we know who's using internet explorer in 2022 xD

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
You mean the post and info we were talking about for like 5 days and 6+ pages now? Oh damn, what a news :D
At least we know who's using internet explorer in 2022 xD
Yeah i'm being dumb,since you know the newest news,tell me,is the creator telling that they will release uncensor version?because in unity you can easily avoid censorship by expand the data packaging and view the img,because of this solely reason that even the original layer will be remake to censorship,thus there's no way for us to modify it to uncensor,unless the creator it self release the uncensor version or make a patch?

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Yeah i'm being dumb,since you know the newest news,tell me,is the creator telling that they will release uncensor version?because in unity you can easily avoid censorship by expand the data packaging and view the img,because of this solely reason that even the original layer will be remake to censorship,thus there's no way for us to modify it to uncensor,unless the creator it self release the uncensor version or make a patch?
Well, in fact, my "dumb" friend, the reason why the game is not out yet is cause they're making D-LIS censor the IMAGES, instead of using the Unity censor...Meaning there'll be no way to uncensor.

Japan law.

• Sad
Reactions: Buziol

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Well, in fact, my "dumb" friend, the reason why the game is not out yet is cause they're making D-LIS censor the IMAGES, instead of using the Unity censor...Meaning there'll be no way to uncensor.

Japan law.
Bro, i literally said that bruh,did you even read my post?i literally said "because of this solely",that's why i'm asking,will the creator going to release a patch or uncensored version "smart"friend?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
has this whole dumpster fire been going on for that long, well shit
I'm in even bigger shock than you.

Bro, i literally said that bruh,did you even read my post?i literally said "because of this solely",that's why i'm asking,will the creator going to release a patch or uncensored version "smart"friend?
Let's not insult each other any further. I was just under the assumption that you're another troll trying to start the fire:

Now, looking at twitter and latest posts at Ci-En is the best way to be up-to-date with D-lis and the game. So far, there's nothing new beyond what you most likely already know...so no patches in sight and even if (a big IF), it most likely would have to be done quietly as to avoid the ire of Dlsite (they explicitly didn't want it to be uncensored in any way so that would be a direct violation of the terms).

Reactions: Codex07

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I'm in even bigger shock than you.

Let's not insult each other any further. I was just under the assumption that you're another troll trying to start the fire:

Now, looking at twitter and latest posts at Ci-En is the best way to be up-to-date with D-lis and the game. So far, there's nothing new beyond what you most likely already know...so no patches in sight and even if (a big IF), it most likely would have to be done quietly as to avoid the ire of Dlsite (they explicitly didn't want it to be uncensored in any way so that would be a direct violation of the terms).
It's been quiet long since i check about this game,i literally just tired from my work,then remember about this game going to release around oct.
checking the creator twitter and Ci-en,shocked that they will censorship even the original layer,didn't know where to discus,remember that there's lot of user like this game on f95zone,i think because of how shocked i am that they will did censorhip on original layer,i just wrote down comment without reading the previous comment,getting roasted.

but oh well it's my fault,fair enough.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes