Nov 24, 2017
I'm sad that the scenes with girls in the background aren't viewable in the gallery. Some of them are hot as fuck, like the Time Stopped girls who cum until they're unconscious once time starts for them again.
I wish there were some animations with Aradia being forced to join the girls in the background. That'd be my favorite kind of bad end.

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
So she has a built in lifesteal after getting hit? How do you choose which enemy to respawn in the cave hidden room?

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
So there's a bug that makes your character stuck when you hit the edge of a platform while attacking and another bug where you fly if you cancel cast a spell in midair. Also, the succubus boss is the only boss I enjoy fighting the most

Reactions: secretlydiscarded
May 18, 2021
Aight, cool.

So yeah, I did almost the same thing as the others: XUnity Auto Translator and curated the results.

Instead of using Google Translate though, I used DeepL and went through every single machine translation to make sure the words flowed well. And if the DeepL results were especially bad, I had my japanese-speaking friends translate them for me.

Shoutouts to Lost Girl for doing the same thing as me but two weeks earlier. I wish I found their translation first, lmao.

I translated everything I could find, including but not limited to:
  • general UI elements (Status, Equip, Spell, and Item)
  • the instruction text boxes in the Parish Church (starting area) and the first area you can Altar travel to
  • short and long descriptions and stats for items, weapons, equipment, and enemies.
  • Solo PC and NPC dialogues as well as full conversations. (that includes Suzune and Illusive, as well as the Alley Bar scene)
  • Bad End dialogues
  • Even the moaning and groaning. And there was a lot of moaning and groaning, like holy fucking shit.
Prerequisites:

Get XUnity Auto Translator (bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator on GitHub and get the latest release; Either use the stand-alone ReiPatcher version or use the BepInEx plugin framework version)

Instructions:

Place the Translation Folder in either the BepInEx or AutoTranslator folders located in the root folder if you're using the plugin or stand-alone version respectively.

Note:

I think I missed one enemy, because there's an animation in the Gallery with an enemy that I haven't seen yet. I've scoured every single area to no avail.

If you guys find any more missing entries, hit me up so I can update my copy too lmao

Rant:

May I just say how much it sucks that the game is balanced for Dex builds? The super armor on ultragreatswords and greataxes aren't that good so you can't tank attacks, while faster weapons like the rapiers and Katana/Iaigatana can deal above 3k dmg/10s with high luck and the Critical Hit rate ring

I know it's supposed to be more Bloodborne than Dark Souls but damn

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Aight, cool.

So yeah, I did almost the same thing as the others: XUnity Auto Translator and curated the results.

Instead of using Google Translate though, I used DeepL and went through every single machine translation to make sure the words flowed well. And if the DeepL results were especially bad, I had my japanese-speaking friends translate them for me.

Shoutouts to Lost Girl for doing the same thing as me but two weeks earlier. I wish I found their translation first, lmao.

• the instruction text boxes in the Parish Church (starting area) and the first area you can Altar travel to
  • short and long descriptions and stats for items, weapons, equipment, and enemies.
  • Solo PC and NPC dialogues as well as full conversations. (that includes Suzune and Illusive, as well as the Alley Bar scene)
  • Bad End dialogues
  • Even the moaning and groaning. And there was a lot of moaning and groaning, like holy fucking shit.
Prerequisites:

Get XUnity Auto Translator (bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator on GitHub and get the latest release; Either use the stand-alone ReiPatcher version or use the BepInEx plugin framework version)

Instructions:

Place the Translation Folder in either the BepInEx or AutoTranslator folders located in the root folder if you're using the plugin or stand-alone version respectively.

Note:

I think I missed one enemy, because there's an animation in the Gallery with an enemy that I haven't seen yet. I've scoured every single area to no avail.

If you guys find any more missing entries, hit me up so I can update my copy too lmao

Rant:

May I just say how much it sucks that the game is balanced for Dex builds? The super armor on ultragreatswords and greataxes aren't that good so you can't tank attacks, while faster weapons like the rapiers and Katana/Iaigatana can deal above 3k dmg/10s with high luck and the Critical Hit rate ring

does that work with version .49?

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Aight, cool.

• Bad End dialogues
Prerequisites:

Instructions:

Note:

Rant:

Thanks for the hard work, bud. This should be pinned on the op.

May 18, 2021
Thanks for the hard work, bud. This should be pinned on the op.
Heh, thanks.

My only issue with the translations I made is that they're pretty uncreative.

The place right before the White Cathedral is literally "Mid-air/Elevated/Aerial Pilgrimage Path/Road/Way" which I translated as Elevated Pilgrim's Path. I've seen someone here call it the Lunar Gallery which is absolutely rad.

Reactions: relldrih
May 18, 2021
Okay so right now I'm working on an updated map with all the enemies and items and whatnot. I haven't seen an updated map yet so I think it's good I keep doing this?

Edit: Here's my current progress. I still haven't finished the White Cathedral and the Lunar Gallery. I also need to clean it up a bit for better readability because right now it's an absolute mess.

Last edited:

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
Am I the only retard who can't get out of the menu? I tried every single key on my keyboard, mouse too... just nothing to do...

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes