Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
so does anyone know what locations we got or have a map i feel like im lost
Move few posts back and u will find Map...
I dont remember how many posts / pages back... but im 99% sure i saw Map in one of Posts here...

You can also join my Discord server, i just uploaded Map in NoR Channel...
I wanted to upload here but F95 is telling me "Picture is too big" so i can't upload it on F95...

-> discord.gg/CDkcv22
But this is not only for NoR Discord, its multiple games Discord...
Just "my Discord"... so just scroll down till You find "Night of Revenge" Category

I play in the highest settings but the textures still seem to be a bit too blurry? Like the MCs face
MCs?... What is MCs?... You mean "Main Character"?...
Her name is Aradia :)...

Idk what You expect from NoR but this game is low resolution...
its not Full HD or 4k... so even if You zoom in, You will see blury shit xDD

for better resolution u have EndGame Scenes...
unless You talking about something REALLY blury... like BROKEN... or something...

but NoR IS blury in main game :x... ( or just low res ) ( don't expect 4k or full HD )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, where do I farm weapon upgrade mats in general?? I've seen basically every content the game has to offer, and I'm just trying to farm Twinkling Potentite/Potentite Chunks to max the weapons I like. I've been slaughtering the Minotaurs in the Small Hall, High Inquisitors, and the Muscled Black Guy in the slums, but I haven't gotten any yet after a good hour or so of farming. Only potentite shards at most. I KNOW they dropped some when I was blazing through all the areas the first time round...

Reactions: secretlydiscarded
May 18, 2021
Hi, where do I farm weapon upgrade mats in general?? I've seen basically every content the game has to offer, and I'm just trying to farm Twinkling Potentite/Potentite Chunks to max the weapons I like. I've been slaughtering the Minotaurs in the Small Hall, High Inquisitors, and the Muscled Black Guy in the slums, but I haven't gotten any yet after a good hour or so of farming. Only potentite shards at most. I KNOW they dropped some when I was blazing through all the areas the first time round...
I'm not entirely sure but I think those are first-time drops.

You get chunks from the knights in the Forest, and almost always from the skeleton mounds (you need a holy weapon to kill them).

Reactions: Daimotéra

Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not entirely sure but I think those are first-time drops.

You get chunks from the knights in the Forest, and almost always from the skeleton mounds (you need a holy weapon to kill them).
Thanks! I've stockpiled over 20 of them now, but I don't have enough Potentite Shards to upgrade them LMAO. Gotta grind those Minotaurs, they're pretty much the only reliable source of shards I've found so far.

Reactions: secretlydiscarded

TsundereLoner

Jan 22, 2018
This may be a stupid question but: are the main links from the first post updated with new versions? Or do I need to search though the thread?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This may be a stupid question but: are the main links from the first post updated with new versions? Or do I need to search though the thread?
Generally the first post will have the most recent version of a game for any given thread here. The only exceptions are generally mods which don't have a separate thread already and in some cases immediately after the game updates.

You can check the first post for when it's most recent posted version is (both the date the thread was updated and version posted). If you know that there's a new version out that's not in the first post, you can post an update request thread in the requests section of the forum(or add to an existing request thread if one already exists, check for one before posting a new one).

Reactions: TsundereLoner

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
I think is not possible have all you need for all weapons. I use cheat engine for have a lots of this items for try different combinations.
1627435710953.png

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Can't wait until someone adds the new update's translation
What do you mean? The translation is done automatically by the BepInEx. But about the uncensor, i think they inject in the game because i didn't saw the uncensor tool in the plugins folder inside BepInEx. I found the ver 0.52 in another website. I apply the BepInEx with the uncensor plugin, and work without problem.

Here is the ver0.52 with BepInEx installed and the uncensor plugin. But if you want the cheat button, need to wait for the user upload it.

1627450233860.png

Last edited:

f9account

Mar 20, 2020
What do you mean? The translation is done automatically by the BepInEx. But about the uncensor, i think they inject in the game because i didn't saw the uncensor tool in the plugins folder inside BepInEx. I found the ver 0.52 in another website. I apply the BepInEx with the uncensor plugin, and work without problem.

Here is the ver0.52 with BepInEx installed and the uncensor plugin. But if you want the cheat button, need to wait for the user upload it.

View attachment 1322735
Do you know if they finished the text for the previous slime gameovers?

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes