wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
My game won't save progress at all, even if I save in different save slots. I don't want to close the game as I don't want to lose my progress as I made a lot. anyone know how to fix this? Also, on a side note, will updating my game to the newest version mess with my save file? I'm currently on 0.48

Edit: To explain what happens, when I go to save and save it, the text for the save box doesn't change at all and still says all the info of my old save. It won't update at all and I'm afraid to back out and lose progress.

DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020
My game won't save progress at all, even if I save in different save slots. I don't want to close the game as I don't want to lose my progress as I made a lot. anyone know how to fix this? Also, on a side note, will updating my game to the newest version mess with my save file? I'm currently on 0.48

Edit: To explain what happens, when I go to save and save it, the text for the save box doesn't change at all and still says all the info of my old save. It won't update at all and I'm afraid to back out and lose progress.
Your savefiles either corrupted or your game folder have "read only" property, maybe there is something else but just try deleting all save files and check folder properties

Da_TRi

Jul 30, 2021
How to get Spring/Decapitating Axe?
I know the location on the map,but i cant go for it cause there is spear-like thing that make me stuck

LegateDanuvis

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone getting crash reports upon trying to run the base game? I can't get it to work at all.
Not sure if you solved your problem yet, but if you happen to have Citrix Workspace installed on your device it can cause Unity to crash immediately. I had the same issue as you did but it was fixed as soon as I uninstalled Citrix.

Reactions: spam2

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
has the translator been updated for the new version or would it still work?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
has the translator been updated for the new version or would it still work?
If you're asking about the xunity translator, it's a unity plugin that will only need to be updated if unity itself is updated (check the page for the translator for any updates, linked in the first post.) Individual translations people have done will still work, just not have the latest content manually translated and rely on the online translation for it.

Oct 26, 2019
Here's a free tech tip, you can press alt+0 and choose deepl translation in the config menu for the auto translator.
Churns out much more quality translations than google.
The translations cached though so delete the already auto translated lines in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt located in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text (take care though, it already has the manual tranlsation in it too, the lines should be at the bottom but just to be sure go with the method below).
Or if not too tech saavy just apply the translation patch again and then set the settings for the other translator in the menu and u should be good2go.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021
How to get Spring/Decapitating Axe?
I know the location on the map,but i cant go for it cause there is spear-like thing that make me stuck
There's a wrecking ball that you can hit nearby and like a floor or two above. It drops and smashes the gate.

The counter for times climaxed and lewdness seems to stay at 0, or am I just too early in the game?
Not implemented yet, AFAIK

Reactions: Da_TRi
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes